Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2020--(Possible spoilers)

At least they had an explanation for Vincent's actions with the tie in to Wendy. 

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

@Jackson08  along with Philip losing a leg, now wearing a prosthesis, and walking perfectly fine.

Yes!  I forgot about the leg. 

With the face and the leg, I'd say that guy has had a 

rough life, but it's just a guess.Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08
don't forget he also lost a leg and uses a artificial one!
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I believe that there wasn't a body in the car..and wouldn't her rings had melted  or? being in that hot of a car fire????

I'm agreeing  why have Cira die in car fire if she is being replaced...wait  unless it will be another switch like Philip  and shes found later  where that man stashes her and left her for dead inside the airport !

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Has anyone read for sure that Ciara wil be replsced with a new actress, I have not read that. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle   I haven't read about her being replaced.  I think I read she would be popping up now and then to let them know she was thinking about her future with Ben.  In other words, she ran away.

Esteemed Contributor

Ciara left her rings in the room she was in with Vincent, so that Hope and Shawn could find them and know she was there.  That's why they weren't burnt.  

If Ben was brought into the hospital with "burns and smoke inhalation" how come he was able to try to get out of bed when Sarah left the room.  He should have been in pain and sedated at the very least.  LOL

What's with Sarah and Xander making out at the nurses' station????  Who does that???  She needs to be reprimanded and given some time out.  Maybe some time out of the show altogether.   I can't stand them.

Also, couldn't stand that phony scream of Hope's when she thought Ciara was in the fire.  Now, why do they even think she was there?  What happened to Vincent.  Last I saw, Hope and Shawn (is he the new Commissioner???) were yelling at him to "drop the gun" and then a fire.  I thought it was a flashback.  That was a strange episode.

Did Hope forget that those rings were found in the room and NOT in the fire???  Another blooper by the writers.  Does anyone else remember this???  Am I mixed up or what?????

Strange that Abby didn't drink that wine with Gwen.  She just left it there and went upstairs.  Probably to change that ugly dress..... JMO but it sure looked matronly for someone her age.....

Respected Contributor

Can't stand Gwen picking and biting her nails....really wish she would go back to Bayview.

Esteemed Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

Can't stand Gwen picking and biting her nails....really wish she would go back to Bayview.

@wakefield64   Oh I agree ,   Can't stand when she starts biting her nail it's just so weird!  Don't know why she feels that is a good thing to do .  I wish she'd leave too I dont like her character she adds nothing to the show IMO 

Trusted Contributor

@sophiamarie   I thought it was a bracelet Ciara left in room.  I'm pretty sure she had her rings on in the car.  She was fiddeling with them when Vincent looked at them.