Respected Contributor

All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2020--(Possible spoilers)

Wow--I can't believe we've hit September already!!  This is the time of year where the "teenagers" tend to disappear from our show (and when I was in 8th grade, I was sorry to see Michael Horton and David Banning (I think that's his name--Julie's son) go.  That was the best summer ever!!  So the question this month--were you ever sad to see the teenage story lines end so that we could get back to our regulars in  Salem?

Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--SEPTEMBER 2020--(Possible spoilers)

Even when I first started watching, I actually hated Sami when she was a teenager. For some reason, even when I was much younger, I never really cared for the younger crowd because they just seemed to be summer fillers and took away for the real stories. All this time later, and Sami is still ruining the summer for me!

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Wow--I can't believe we've hit September already!!  This is the time of year where the "teenagers" tend to disappear from our show (and when I was in 8th grade, I was sorry to see Michael Horton and David Banning (I think that's his name--Julie's son) go.  That was the best summer ever!!  So the question this month--were you ever sad to see the teenage story lines end so that we could get back to our regulars in  Salem?

NEVER!

Esteemed Contributor

I hope September is better than August.  The Ben torture story and Ciara's boobs just about did me in.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

We only saw a glimpse of her, but is this the same Jan Spears from before, I remember she was very pretty. wasnt she the one who locked Shawn in a cage??

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

We only saw a glimpse of her, but is this the same Jan Spears from before, I remember she was very pretty. wasnt she the one who locked Shawn in a cage??

Yes, she was, but I never thought she was pretty???

I didn't watch toDAY, tho.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Yes, she was, but I never thought she was pretty???

I didn't watch toDAY, tho.

I always thought she was very pretty, big dark eyes, and pretty dark curly hair. 

Honored Contributor

Jan Spears was a name I never heard mentioned before. Is she going to blow the whole adoption for the newlyweds? Even Victor's story about the radio in his bath water had me laughing. Not that electrocution is funny, but some of the stories the writers came up with are unbelievable.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

Jan Spears was a name I never heard mentioned before. Is she going to blow the whole adoption for the newlyweds? Even Victor's story about the radio in his bath water had me laughing. Not that electrocution is funny, but some of the stories the writers came up with are unbelievable.

The Vic electricution story was all true, I remember it well. Nic and Jan cooked it up. And Jan held Shawn captive in a cage too, maybe they will mention that tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick 

I agree with you!

Plus the 2 of them in bed...

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."