Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2019 (possible spoilers)

I wonder what Jack had to give Eve to get those papers signed. He told Jen she didn't need to know so there is more to that then meets the eye. 

Honored Contributor

Did anyone notice when Hope lit a cigarrett  and puffed on it...then Haley walked by and said hi to her..  then...Haley...said to Hope.:..i didn't that you smoked?

Hope told her that she doesn't!       and they showed the cig smoked down to the end   and then

Hope dropped the cig. and put it out with her shoe ...like i've seen smokers do!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Singer Marilyn McCoo returns to Days after an over 30 year absence as Lani's mother, Tamara Price. Rumor has it that her hubby, Billy Davis will also be on the show. Claire returns end of the month. 

OMgosh I love Marilyn McCoo. I didn't know she was EVER on DAYS??? She and Billy are still together? It was a rocky road for them, wasn't it? Or am I thinking of someone else?

@Judaline -I remember Marilyn being on DAYS and her character was having an affair.  Don't remember the actor's name (in real life), but I can still picture him.  I read recently about Marilyn and her husband Billy being together for many years, but don't ask me where I read it - LOL!!    I'll have to do a google search and see what I can find.   In the 1970's I saw the Fifth Dimenstion in Las Vegas - they put on a good show.

As for Claire, I hope her return is just for a quick visit.

Honored Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:

I wonder what Jack had to give Eve to get those papers signed. He told Jen she didn't need to know so there is more to that then meets the eye.

------

I took it that he basically blackmailed Eve by saying he'd march her to the police station and turn her in for what she did to set up Ben. Eve had to relent and sign the divorce papers.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, so now Kayla knows how to operate an Ultrasound machine?  I realize that there are doctors who know how to use them, but there are usually technicians giving ultrasounds.    

So, Kayla goes from heart transplanting to ultrasounding?  I was surpsied that nobody asked about the sex of the baby - or Kayla didn't ask if they wanted to know.  Stupid of her to say she didn't hear the heart beat, and then said "sorry, I was mistaken".....  So unprofessional.....  Also, no gel????  

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Did anyone notice when Hope lit a cigarrett  and puffed on it...then Haley walked by and said hi to her..  then...Haley...said to Hope.:..i didn't that you smoked?

Hope told her that she doesn't!       and they showed the cig smoked down to the end   and then

Hope dropped the cig. and put it out with her shoe ...like i've seen smokers do!

Ummm.........I may be wrong, but (I think you're wonderful-no, wait, that's a song). But I think when you steal something from someone, you don't parade it in front of them afterward. Case in point: Hope lighting up standing right in front of the place from which she stole it. Short on smarts if you ask me.

Respected Contributor

LOL The entire Julie storyline is nuts. She goes from needing a heart transplant (and all of the ridiculousness surrounding that) to needing a commonplace pacemaker. Okay.

That's life in Salem. Or P.C., or Bay City, or Genoa City...

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Oh, so now Kayla knows how to operate an Ultrasound machine?  I realize that there are doctors who know how to use them, but there are usually technicians giving ultrasounds.    

So, Kayla goes from heart transplanting to ultrasounding I was surpsied that nobody asked about the sex of the baby - or Kayla didn't ask if they wanted to know.  Stupid of her to say she didn't hear the heart beat, and then said "sorry, I was mistaken".....  So unprofessional.....  Also, no gel????  

Is there no end to her talents? And all without any sleep, judging from Ciara's clothes-or else she's been wearing them for DAYS. Also Hope's clothes. It must be the same DAY.

Isn't it a little soon for an ultrasound?

Occasional Contributor

The whole transplant thing was ridiculous. No blood tests, not knowing if there was a match, no real transplant team. After the transplant, no precautions, everyone allowed in the rom. Just crazy.

Respected Contributor

@violann i think some times it's funny. But now it's mostly evil, hurt, and get even all the time. The writer must have a pretty sickened mind.