Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--DECEMBER 2021--possible spoilers

@BarbiHollywood  Brady's other kid in Tate whose mother is Theresa.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick OHHHHH YEAHHH, TATE!!  For the life of me, I absolutely could not think if it was even a boy or a girl!!!  I was going to rewind to see if he truly said KIDS or if I was just hearing things.  Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline 

OMG!!!   Yes Jud,  RAFE 2 WAS THE BEST!   Remember the fun we had talking about him with OT!!!

Honored Contributor

@snowball wrote:

@Judaline 

OMG!!!   Yes Jud,  RAFE 2 WAS THE BEST!   Remember the fun we had talking about him with OT!!!

I remember, snow. I still can't believe she's gone. Bittersweet, thinking of Rafe ll. I think Galen should do comedy!

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS  I remember Leon Russom. I liked him a lot. I also remember Steve Frame and that story line. Those were the days.

Honored Contributor

I found this clip of Rafe ll. It's soooo cute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wihldQcxGHI

Honored Contributor

Been out all morning-headed home to eat lunch and watch 'my show'. Yawned all the way through-but they threw me a curve. They threw something at me that we were supposed to have forgotten. Zowie. They must have one older guy writing this stuff. Anyway, shocker for real.

Just in case you haven't watched, it's the very last scene. I just sat there and said, 'you have GOT to be kidding.' See what you think!

Respected Contributor

@Judaline Going to my perch shortly.  Thanks for the heads up.  I still think, though, that we here in FL are a day behind.  Sometimes I see posts and think, could I have fallen asleep through the entire show??!!!  Then I'll see it all the next day.  

Trusted Contributor

Spoiler ahead for those who haven't watched today's show, but yes the ending was not something I expected.  We know Phillip is setting up Brady, but that's really going to an extreme.  How's he supposed to get around on one leg?  Maybe he had a spare!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@soonersis wrote:

Spoiler ahead for those who haven't watched today's show, but yes the ending was not something I expected.  We know Phillip is setting up Brady, but that's really going to an extreme.  How's he supposed to get around on one leg?  Maybe he had a spare!

@soonersis   Didn't he also have a face transplant???

Did they find a leg or a body without a leg??