Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--DECEMBER 2021--possible spoilers

[ Edited ]
Spoiler
Jan Spears returns, teaming up with MarDevil, and Shawn is in for a trap, such as Jan morphing into Belle. 
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:
Spoiler
Jsn Spears returns, teaming up with MarDevil, and Shawn is in for a trap, such as Jan morphing into Belle. 

They just don't know when to quit, do they? Cannot STAND JS.

Esteemed Contributor

So, grandma is missing and grandpa is in the hospital. But, life goes on....

Doesn't anyone miss Doc at the hospital?  Where are her patients?  I guess they have patience......

Sometimes I even forget to watch DAYS... It is soooo boring and makes no sense anymore.  JMO and you are all entitled to it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I cannot believe what I witnessed toDAY. Kate called in to ID not a body but........wait for it...........a prosthetic leg. As Rafe solemnly whips off the cloth, Kate weeps, "yes! that's it! that's Philip's leg!' I mean, it was actually comedic. I laughed out loud. Sooooo ridiculous. who does this?  And she says, 'it's a new one, but I remember it.' Like he would show it to her??? 

Now, finally, something's happening. Now you're gonna get it, Doc. John's here. And that's a fact.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline  You took the words right out of my mouth. I was just coming on here to say the exact same thing when I read your post. It really was funny. I like the way they had it sitting on the table wrapped in plastic with a sheet over it. It would have been even funnier if they had it in a drawer in the morgue.

Plus I'm picturing Phillip hopping around on one leg now.

I'm trying to figure out how he got Brady's blood alcohol level so high.

It must have been hard for the actress who plays Kate to keep a straight face while getting hysterical over a prosthetic leg.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

So, grandma is missing and grandpa is in the hospital. But, life goes on....

Doesn't anyone miss Doc at the hospital?  Where are her patients?  I guess they have patience......

Sometimes I even forget to watch DAYS... It is soooo boring and makes no sense anymore.  JMO and you are all entitled to it.

That's what I said the other DAY. Did DevDoc cancel real Doc's appointments? Does she come in to work each day. Well, not right now. She's vacationing in a scenic cabin. I'm soooo glad Ciara is taking the upper hand. He chose Doc over you, kid, but you let him have her and took off. Good for you!!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie I remembered about Phillip having a prosthetic leg, but can't remember about a face transplant. Very well good have as the actor playing him did change.  

Honored Contributor

Yes, when they changed actors and the original Philip came back, they said he had a face transplant.  They could have just let him come back and not said a word, like they usually do. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline   Wait a minute here.    That cabin isn't around the corner like everything else in Salem.  To get there, one would have to take a boat since it's across the lake or something.  I mean, you just don't jog back to Salem.  Just how did Ciara get to the boat.  If she drove, then Ben/Doc have no car.  But now that John Boy is there, I guess they will have transportation........

Boy, will Ciara be mad...... LOL  I wouldn't blame her.  How dare Ben choose Doc over her???

Esteemed Contributor

@abbalulu   I think Phillip has an extra leg.