Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--WHAT NEXT--Starts 4/20/2020

@colliemom4 wrote:

Apparently Courtney's still with that strange German guy. I just saw a pic of them together on social media and he posted that he's obsessed with her lol. Odd situation for sure.

Odd and creepy, what is she doing with him??? he is so odd. Being obsessed with her is kind of scary comment.  She might think it's cute now.

Respected Contributor

I don't think Courtney thinks it's cute.  On the first quarantine episode, she said that she was starting to hate him.  I don't know how she ever got hooked up with him except that she is "brand ambassador" for his menstrual cups.  I'm sure he told her that she would get all kinds of exposure as his 'brand ambassador".

Respected Contributor

Hi, all!

Is it just me or are there too many of these 90 Day Fiance shows to keep track of???  Now there's Quarantine, Before, After, Other Way, then the Tell All.  I have my DVR set to the series, but if I miss one or two, I don't really care.  

Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood there are a lot of them, but I am glad there are.  I would be horribly bored if I couldn't watch them and then come here to talk smack about them!

Respected Contributor

Is Jesse not the thirstiest man on the earth?  I actually feel bad for him, he comes across as such a phony moron.  Is someone paying him to do these senior seminars?  Is he making a living chit chatting with older folks?  Because it seemed to me it was more of a situation where they had to find volunteers to listen to this fraud talk about......well I don't really know what he was talking about.   And also, he's just SO extra about how describes that woman he's dating.  Like she's both a supermodel and nobel laureate.  So phony!  I bet Darcy's having a good laugh about it.

Respected Contributor

I'll have to watch this one later today.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@BarbiHollywood there are a lot of them, but I am glad there are.  I would be horribly bored if I couldn't watch them and then come here to talk smack about them!

Im glad they are on too.  I have seen couples I had totally forgotten about.  Like the girl from Paris who had the guy come visit and then she tells him she is not single.  Now she is back!!!  This guy has had another kid with another woman and they are not together and still he wants this woman from paris to come and visit.  Not sure what he is thinking lol

Honored Contributor

I saw a commercial that showed Elizabeth and Andre. I assume this is for the upcoming season? He was telling her she was going to ask her dad for money though she said she didn't want to.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I saw a commercial that showed Elizabeth and Andre. I assume this is for the upcoming season? He was telling her she was going to ask her dad for money though she said she didn't want to.

Wow she sure picked a winner didn't she lol.  The main thing is she knew exactly what he was before she married him.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Wow she sure picked a winner didn't she lol.  The main thing is she knew exactly what he was before she married him.

@sunshine 919  Surely she could have done better than him.