Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--WHAT NEXT--Starts 4/20/2020

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I saw a commercial that showed Elizabeth and Andre. I assume this is for the upcoming season? He was telling her she was going to ask her dad for money though she said she didn't want to.

Wow she sure picked a winner didn't she lol.  The main thing is she knew exactly what he was before she married him.

@sunshine 919  Surely she could have done better than him.

Yes she could have.  She had to go out of the country for someone who does not want to work

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I saw a commercial that showed Elizabeth and Andre. I assume this is for the upcoming season? He was telling her she was going to ask her dad for money though she said she didn't want to.

Wow she sure picked a winner didn't she lol.  The main thing is she knew exactly what he was before she married him.

@sunshine 919  Surely she could have done better than him.

Yes she could have.  She had to go out of the country for someone who does not want to work

Yes and now they are responsible for him for 10 years or however many years are left. Plus he has a kid here which makes things worse.

Honored Contributor

I also found out that Asuelu and Kalani will return. So will Colt and Larissa but not as a couple.He's shown with a woman but it appears that Larissa is single?

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I also found out that Asuelu and Kalani will return. So will Colt and Larissa but not as a couple.He's shown with a woman but it appears that Larissa is single?

It will be interesting to see what Asuelo is doing.  He always seemed so young, but nice.

Larissa looks really good.  After this last batch some of the others don't seem so bad lol

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

It will be interesting to see what Asuelo is doing.  He always seemed so young, but nice.

Larissa looks really good.  After this last batch some of the others don't seem so bad lol

Yes the woman's name is Jess. So true about some of them not looking so bad after this season. Oh and Jenny and Sumit are back too. I keep seeing more commercials as time passes. Her hair is brownish now.