Honored Contributor

Oh good grief, not Jess!   blech.  I just cannot stand her at all.  I agree that her husband is not bad to look at but it's been clear, since the beginning of his stint, that he's not all there.  I hope she doesn't use him.

Danielle - I should probably just keep my trap shut there.

Tim - I'm trying to get to know him more but, since day one, there has been something about him that bugs me.  I just don't know what it is.  Kudos for being a dad for her daughter, though.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Danielle looks like she has some medical problem or something.  IDK - but she doesn't look right to me.  I don't think Mohammed EVER cared about her and just wanted to get over here in the USA

As for Pillow Talk???  If they don't get rid of Molly, I don't know what I'm gonna do... I can't STAND her shrill voice and it's so phony too.....  I wish they would keep the same couples and stop switching them around.  I love Kenny and Armando, Tim and Veronica best of all.....  I wish they could get David and Annie back but I think they are making too much money and don't care anymore.......  But Molly?????  PUHLEEZ - let her GO......

@sophiamarie  She is VERY loud and the things she says to Cynthia come off as mean IMO. Not all the time but quite a bit. I wish they'd take her off the show too. Danielle, there may very well be something wrong with her. She's very odd. I don't believe Mohamed ever cared about her either. The country he came from is one of the biggest for scam artists.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Oh good grief, not Jess!   blech.  I just cannot stand her at all.  I agree that her husband is not bad to look at but it's been clear, since the beginning of his stint, that he's not all there.  I hope she doesn't use him.

Tim - I'm trying to get to know him more but, since day one, there has been something about him that bugs me.  I just don't know what it is.  Kudos for being a dad for her daughter, though.

@chickenbutt  Tim seems like a nice guy though I don't know how Veronica was ever attracted to him. His eyes creep me out. He's not the best looking guy and behaves strangely at times. He's a tough nut to crack.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@chickenbutt  Tim seems like a nice guy though I don't know how Veronica was ever attracted to him. His eyes creep me out. He's not the best looking guy and behaves strangely at times. He's a tough nut to crack.

And that haircut!  Just no.   

Yeah, I don't think I'll ever figure him out.

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt @colliemom4   I used to always get gay vibes from Tim (not that there's anything wrong with that lol).  I mean, he's been with all these different woman so, obviously, I'm wrong.  I guess he's just very into his grooming and the way he looks, etc.  

Not what you'd call a manly man.

When he was on the show dating Jennifer I wasn't crazy about him, but I like him a lot on pillow talk and the more I see him, the more I like him.

I like Veronica too.  I can't see them as a couple though because, again, he seems like he should be with another man.

I do like the relationship he has with Veronica and her daughter.  He seems like a decent guy.  

Esteemed Contributor

Oh I forgot to say that I can't stand Jess either and have no interest in her story line or what's going on in her life.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@chickenbutt @colliemom4   I used to always get gay vibes from Tim (not that there's anything wrong with that lol).  I mean, he's been with all these different woman so, obviously, I'm wrong.  I guess he's just very into his grooming and the way he looks, etc.  

Not what you'd call a manly man.

When he was on the show dating Jennifer I wasn't crazy about him, but I like him a lot on pillow talk and the more I see him, the more I like him.

I like Veronica too.  I can't see them as a couple though because, again, he seems like he should be with another man.

I do like the relationship he has with Veronica and her daughter.  He seems like a decent guy.  

@Citrine1   I agree with everything you said.  I like Tim's sense of humor and I think he's very smart (well educated)..... But, there's something about him, like you said.  Maybe it's the way he sits on the couch, always cross-legged and looking so uncomfortable.  I couldn't sit that way for too long.  Anyway, whatever it is, I think they make good friends and he is a good Dad to Chloe, but I too, can't see him with Veronica.  Friends, yes.......I think he's as real as they get - whatever that means.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, @sophiamarie I agree with you as well!!

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I agree about Tim he is so odd and Veronica is strange too. I don't get them at all.  I know when he was "dating" on the show it was so fake.  Veronica butted in, I am still surprised they are still on Pillow Talk.  As soon as I see them I change the channel.I am not sure how they pick people to be on there.  

Honored Contributor

I tried to find the old thread but am having troubles with this website. Now Big Ed's putting his hand down the back of Liz's jeans in public. Fans claim to be disgusted by it and him lol.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/07/25/90-day-fiance-big-ed-hands-down-liz-pants-photos-rodeo/