Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie She had a hysterectomy not too long ago.

Valued Contributor

@colliemom4 Maybe he was trying to tuck her top in? Seriously, he just can't control himself can he?

Honored Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

@colliemom4 Maybe he was trying to tuck her top in? Seriously, he just can't control himself can he?

@Eager2Learn  He has zero class. We need a barf icon lol.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone see the last episode where Angela was getting her teeth or lack there of done? I had to turn my head away from the tv.

Super Contributor

I stopped watching quite a while back, all quite staged, TLC foots the bill for all the craziness & Americans look stupid.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Did anyone see the last episode where Angela was getting her teeth or lack there of done? I had to turn my head away from the tv.

@colliemom4 yes I saw that episode and I had to turn the channel until that segment was over.

Honored Contributor

I find the people they bring back interesting because I forgot about many of them. How about the woman Caleb is with now? He seems to have a type.

Several months ago I read that Alina and her best friend Elijah left Russia and now live in Argentina.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, that was all pretty gross!  She grosses me out, anyway, because she's so awful.

Of course, against recommendation, she continues to smoke.  I'm surprised they will even work on her because of that.

I didn't know tht she and Michael were still together.  For some reason, I thought that was over but she mentioned about still trying to get him here.

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Diaries Season 4

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt wrote:

Yeah, that was all pretty gross!  She grosses me out, anyway, because she's so awful.

Of course, against recommendation, she continues to smoke.  I'm surprised they will even work on her because of that.

I didn't know tht she and Michael were still together.  For some reason, I thought that was over but she mentioned about still trying to get him here.

@chickenbutt  I'm surprised they will work on her due to smoking as well. I'm not certain whether or not her and Michael are together. She claims she's with him yet also claims she's been with a man in Canada for 3 years. I saw a clip of her talking to the guy on her cell.