Honored Contributor

90 Day Diaries Season 4

[ Edited ]

Molly and Cynthia's photo shoot was something I could have done without seeing. I don't agree with Molly's theory that her customers need to see pictures of them in lingerie on their store walls to purchase it. She just likes taking those type of pics but with even more skin showing and has shared them online for years.

Brandon and Julia are very naive to take the guy's word that wants to offer them jobs in Florida. I have a feeling this isn't going to work out well. Perhaps they'll find other work there.

On next week's preview Zied mentions that he wants to move back to Tunisia. I'll be interested to see how that plays out. We know she's not going to up and move there. I'm thinking their relationship won't last long term.

I could care less about Corey and Evelin and don't believe she's such a business woman. There's not much there lol. It looks like Angela and Danielle will reappear as well. No. Just no.

Honored Contributor

I'm not super familiar with Molly.   I never realized it, but there must have been a first season that I missed entirely because there are a couple others with whom I'm unfamiliar.

As to her (didn't she used to have this fake baby voice or is that somebody else?) - Yeah, I did NOT need to see that.   Maybe it's me but if I was that heavy I would not be showing it.   I'd be covering it up with loose clothing and that's probably just me but, even when I gained some 30#, I was freaked out trying to hide it.   

Some of the pics looked nice, of her face though.

As to Brandon & Julia - yeah, I just kept hoping they at least knew a fair amount about that guy because it sure looked a bit hinky.   His mother is one who creeps me out and I wouldn't mind seeing the bit where they tell his parents.  Then I'm done with the lot of them.   heh

Zied - It's hard to blame him for wanting to visit his family/friends.  I cannot imagine not only having family and all that goes along with that, but then to move thousands of miles away and not seeing them I imagine w/b hard.  At least these days people have video calling so it would seem that would help a lot.

Oh boy, Corey and Evelin!   I don't even know what to make of them.  Maybe this storyline is just to get them on again so they can make some money.

Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Diaries Season 4

[ Edited ]

The only issues I had with Molly and Cynthia's photo shoot was the creepy guy (was he the studio owner?) and having to watch them in the dressing room. The posing is just like any other photo shoot. 

I would be disappointed if Rebecca and Zied's marriage failed but not surprised. 

Julia hasn't figured out that there is no shortcut to success.  They are going to have to work hard for their independence from the farm. 

Not a big fan of Corey and Evelyn but I hope she goes to the US for a while.  Her sisters need to butt out. 

Honored Contributor

I thought Cynthia looked great in the pics and Molly looked better than expected granted they did have professional makeup artists and hairstylists doing them up, and a professional photographer as well. I've seen other pics of Molly though and one was of her in nothing more than a leather strap. My corneas are still burning from that. Molly does have an annoying voice but she can become very loud as well.

I do feel bad for Zied. He's young and clearly not happy. Rebecca's a strange chick. She's been married too many times to count and doesn't take her time getting to know any of her future partners. Looks like she'll never learn. That haunted house thing was was creepy but he didn't seem too bothered by it.

Brandon's mom is intrusive and controlling. Not long ago I read they were thinking about living on the farm again. I don't know how far in advance these things are filmed.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I thought Cynthia looked great in the pics and Molly looked better than expected granted they did have professional makeup artists and hairstylists doing them up, and a professional photographer as well. I've seen other pics of Molly though and one was of her in nothing more than a leather strap. My corneas are still burning from that. Molly does have an annoying voice but she can become very loud as well.

I do feel bad for Zied. He's young and clearly not happy. Rebecca's a strange chick. She's been married too many times to count and doesn't take her time getting to know any of her future partners. Looks like she'll never learn. That haunted house thing was was creepy but he didn't seem too bothered by it.

Brandon's mom is intrusive and controlling. Not long ago I read they were thinking about living on the farm again. I don't know how far in advance these things are filmed.

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   I can't imagine Julia wanting to back to the farm, it may be they are desperate for money, but we know that won't work due to his Mother.

Super Contributor

@colliemom4 @I think the man who talked to Brandon and Julia overpromised jobs for them. Rebecca seems like a bundle of anxiety when it comes to Zied. 

Honored Contributor

I can't believe Corey and Evelyn are back, WHY,  It's the same old, same old with them, he always apologizing for his many mistakes ad nauseam,  etc.

I also will be disappointed if Rebecca's marriage doesn't work, we will see.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Molly and Cynthia's photo shoot was something I could have done without seeing. I don't agree with Molly's theory that her customers need to see pictures of them in lingerie on their store walls to purchase it. She just likes taking those type of pics but with even more skin showing and has shared them online for years.

Brandon and Julia are very naive to take the guy's word that wants to offer them jobs in Florida. I have a feeling this isn't going to work out well. Perhaps they'll find other work there.

On next week's preview Zied mentions that he wants to move back to Tunisia. I'll be interested to see how that plays out. We know she's not going to up and move there. I'm thinking their relationship won't last long term.

I could care less about Corey and Evelin and don't believe she's such a business woman. There's not much there lol. It looks like Angela and Danielle will reappear as well. No. Just no.

@colliemom4 Listening to Brandon and Julia go on and on about how their friend, Marc, was going to help them get work really terrified me.  It sounded sooooo sketchy.  Who would fall prey to such a fantastic scam?  I live in Florida - let me tell you, Ocala is NOT the place to make anything more than a meager living.  After listening to - and watching - Marc explain things to them in that park with the filthy table front and center, you can tell he fed them a sack of lies.  He's just a painter.  What can a painter do for these two???  And they're right that his parents will flip out.  I would, too.

I like Molly and Cynthia but wondered why they were doing those photos.  I guess I missed it so now I know - it's for the store to show customers.  But I heard Molly say they were for boyfriend Kelly.  Cynthia is a hoot.

Esteemed Contributor

So, when is the next chapter??  Next Monday??  TIA

Maybe it's just me, but I thought Molly looked ridiculous in her underwear.  And, her boyfriend Kelly???  He's going to be an ex-NY cop, living in a house with Molly, her mother, two daughters, a baby, and a couple of dogs..... I can just see THAT working..... NOT.......

She isn't in love with him.... She's another "needy" "insecure" woman, just like Ari and most of the others....  Molly will fall in love with anyone who pays attention to her.

Did I see her daughter with a baby???  So, is she married??  Didn't say there was any male involved in the household....  Too many questions - not enough answers...... TIA

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

So, when is the next chapter??  Next Monday??  TIA

Maybe it's just me, but I thought Molly looked ridiculous in her underwear.  And, her boyfriend Kelly???  He's going to be an ex-NY cop, living in a house with Molly, her mother, two daughters, a baby, and a couple of dogs..... I can just see THAT working..... NOT.......

She isn't in love with him.... She's another "needy" "insecure" woman, just like Ari and most of the others....  Molly will fall in love with anyone who pays attention to her.

Did I see her daughter with a baby???  So, is she married??  Didn't say there was any male involved in the household....  Too many questions - not enough answers...... TIA

@sophiamarie  It comes on every Monday night. I think Molly's one of those women that just can't be without a man. I feel the same way about so many. Another one that comes to mind is Rebecca, and you know her and Molly are both working and gone a lot so why such a need for companionship? I must have missed the part about the baby. I do sometimes step out of the room. Molly has 2 daughters. One is grown and the other looks about 10 maybe? I wonder how Kelly is going to like living with her. She has a pretty strong personality and is set in her ways.