Honored Contributor

09/14/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Not a lot to update. Monte and Taylor had their little fling and exchanged knowing glances and flirty talk all through the day. Brittany has figured out that everyone else is staying up late and talking game while she's sleeping and now says she's 99.9% going to vote to keep Alyssa. (It could be true, maybe not.)

Turner is now planning to vote out Alyssa at Monte's command. Voting out one of your allies while the HOH's bedmate and ally is also on the block isn't the best strategic move. But strategic moves aren't the strength of this cast.

We have a show tonight! On tonight's show, we get to see BB try to explain why they didn't let Monte compete in the POV comp. (The houseguests are routinely ignoring BB at this point of the season., BB had to tell them there was a surprise in the storeroom that would be taken away in a few minutes if they didn't go get it to get some of them moving yesterday. When they found nothing there, they went back to bed.) We'll see Brittany win the gears-themed comp and then save herself. Not a lot going on these days as we crawl toward the finish line.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

Re: 09/14/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I can't even watch the live feeds with this bunch.  First time watching BB that I don't care it's ending.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 09/14/2022 Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I'll be happily watching football tonight, much more interesting than BB.