Contributor

is Susan's Liquid knit different?

i just received this beautiful flowered tank from her line.  I have a lot of her Liquid knit but this is not the normal liquid knit i am use to  A277823

Does anyone out there have this same shirt?  is it the normal fabric or did i get a fluke?  I sure love the shirt but it is not the same fabric i am use to.  If this is going to be the new fabric i dont believe i will be ordering any more.  It is not that soft, cool feeling fabric.

Frequent Contributor

Re: is Susan's Liquid knit different?

[ Edited ]

I don't have it, but I love this tank.  I wanted to get it, but now I'm not sure.   

Contributor

It is beautiful.  I am keeping it and still decided to get the coral. The blue is my favorite but i like blue.  It still doesnt wrinkle so will be great to take on trips.

Trusted Contributor

No, I see no difference, same to me.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Respected Contributor

It's all the same polyester, she just gives it different names...Butter knit, Liquid knit, Premier knit, Dolce knit, I think there is another. 

I bought something in Dolce knit, it does seem slightly thicker than LK, but some of the LK is now much thinner-same item #, just thinner fabric. I ordered 3 cardigans-same item- 1 was much thinner than the other 2. As usual, no consistancy in Susan's clothing.

Respected Contributor

I was taken  when watching her 'clearance' items this morning with how shiny looking item A276452 was . It is butterknit. Of course the embellishment was shiny, but I mean the knit part looked so shiny.

The design is one that would not be appropiate for me any way. I thought of this op when I saw the knit on it though . I have polyester knits in my winter wardrobe but am not a fan of ones that have that shine to them.