Occasional Contributor

Ok. I'm just about ready to give up on Susan Graver. I tried lowering the sound on my tv and finally muted it. She talks and giggles way too much, interupts anyone. who's talking and practically mauls every model. If the model is wearing the sweater unbuttoned, she buttons it and adjusts the whole thing. She cuffs sleeves, fixes collars rubs her hands up and down the material and feels she needs to tell us every possible accessory that could go with it. The clothes are great and I try and watch but now I just flip the channel when shes on and go on line to look for myself. I have not bought nearly as much as I used to since it is difficult to see colors and fits on line. She needs to take lessons from the girl who speaks about Clark shoes. She is a pleasure. I see from previous blogs that its not just me who feels this way. Please.  Have someone else introduce her clothes and have her take a vacation. 

OMG. So glad it is not just me that is finding Susan too gabby.  I love her clothes, have a closet full BUT please stop talking over your hosts so we can hear them.  Love the enthusiasm for your own clothing line but stifle a bit, please.  

Occasional Visitor

Omg, right? I feel like she was really trying Courtney's patience this afternoon. I feel like Susan is nice enough, but she is just TOO MUCH. Smiley Frustrated

There was seriously not one sentence said today that didn't have a comment made by Susan. I don't mind someone touting their own clothing, but she just kept going on and on about what she was wearing. Running over to the models...pulling her clothes up...ugh. To be frank, I can't even learn about the merchandise!

Honored Contributor

I saw her the other day and she seem quite subdued.  She was with Pat James Dimentri.  She let her talk, etc.  and didn't really interrupt her.  For Susan that was really quiet!

Occasional Contributor

Ok.  Susan is on right now and in her usual form. Shes primping, posing, spinning and again mauling and tugging on all the models. How she stays on tv is beyond me. She isnt just touching her own clothes, shes rubbing and tugging and oohing and ahhhing like she has never seen her own clothing line. Her prices have gone sky high too. The clothes are pretty but not worth the price anymore. 

New Contributor

SUSAN, I LOVE YOUR SHOW AND YOUR ENTHUSIASM!!  AND YOUR CLOTHES!! JUST STARTED BUYING A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AND NOW MY CLOSETS ARE BULGING WITH YOUR DESIGNS. I'M ADDICTED AND NEED TO STAY OFF THE LAPTOP AND ZIP BY THE CHANNEL. I KNOW YOU REALLY GET EXCITED ABOUT YOUR FEATURED DESIGNS, BUT I DON'T BLAME YOU!  THEY ARE SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

I totally agree with all the previous comments. Susan, you are the designer and not the model.  You sashay around and flaunt the items and we can never hear the hostess or find out data about the fashions.  You are not 12 so please act like an adult and calm down and grow up.  I will not buy anything under these  circumstances.

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird wrote:

I don't listen to her live.  Just go to the computer and yes...buy, buy her clothing.  That woman produces clothing other women want.

Not me... I do not like her clothing... And she does not produce clothing [most] other women want. Do not lump me in with what you think.Woman Mad

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

@Tundra queen wrote:

I totally agree with all the previous comments. Susan, you are the designer and not the model.  You sashay around and flaunt the items and we can never hear the hostess or find out data about the fashions.  You are not 12 so please act like an adult and calm down and grow up.  I will not buy anything under these  circumstances.

Forget it she will never change..... just like trying to nail jello to a tree... she is hopeless cause and without the blessed 'quiet gene".Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Unfortunately, even the other representative from the Susan Graver line has been groomed to behave exactly like Susan does. Watch her. She displays the same type of behaviors when demonstrating the SG line. She paws the frabrics, buttons and unbuttons, grabs other pieces to make and outfit, and "prances" just like Susan. Makes is ill to have to watch another female behave like a clone of SG. ENOUGH! QVC needs to address this nonsense after years and years of customer (and Host) complaints. Would hope each Host receives combat pay for working with that woman! BTW: Where are the natural fibers she keeps promising? All I see are polyester "mystery" fabrics.

Money screams; wealth whispers.