Honored Contributor

I ordered this dress when I saw it was new. I thought it would be great for spring and summer, and I can vary the look with a cardigan or throw in different colors. I will probably wear it mostly for "dressy" events, but I will probably be wearing sandals most of the time. I've never had dolce knit. What do you all think?

A275224

Honored Contributor

Re: SG Dolce Knit dress A275224

@beach-mom... I love the lines of some of SGs dresses! You will be a hit in this one!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:
@beach-mom... I love the lines of some of SGs dresses! You will be a hit in this one!

@LTT1 - Thanks lovestoteach! You've made me feel better about ordering it! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

So pretty.  Very feminine.  I love it.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom

i bought this particular dress from SG, which is similar in style:

A274512

Susan Graver Dolce Knit Sleeveless Dress

http://www.qvc.com/Susan-Graver-Dolce-Knit-Sleeveless-Dress.product.A274512.html?upsh=1&sc=A274512-C...

i ordered this sight unseen from the website before it ever aired back around mid march. i bought it in the red, but all of the colors were great. i was very pleasantly surprised when this arrived.  i am really loving this new DOLCE KNIT. it is a more substantial rayon/spandex blend with a wonderful drape. the cut of this dress is wonderful, especially for curvy women! it fits like a dream and feels like it also. i hope they bring this in in more colors because it is a great basic. it can be worn more casual or a bit more dressy, depending on the accessories you put together.

hope to see more of this knit in the future. i probably should get the black while it is still available.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 - I'm glad to know you've had such a good experience with this fabric. I'm really looking forward to getting it! Thanks for your post and the link! Smiley Happy