Regular Contributor

I love Susan Graver's clothes, especially her liquid knit items. I own many tops and recently purchased the TSV skorts. What I am having a hard time finding are plain liquid knit pants. I cannot wear the printed pants, nor the wide leg or gaucho styles. The closest pant I can find in inventory is A228083. Unfortunatley, most of the sizes and colors are sold out. Susan, would you please bring back a plain liquid knit pant, either straight leg or boot cut, that I could pair with all of my beautiful tops? Thanks!

PS - I do not have a Facebook account for those who will advise me to go to her Facebook page. 

Esteemed Contributor

Did you check to see if anyone else made the pants your are looking for.  I search the QVC site for pants and check out the variety. Of course my special place is AS IS where I get  great bargains.  

I love Susan's line and it seems to wear well and fit me well.  

Regular Contributor

Re: Liquid Knit Pants

[ Edited ]

Thanks Bonnielu! No, I hadn't considered that - I will do some searches today. That's a great idea! I really like Susan's quality and attention to detail. I hope that she can bring us some basic liquid knit pants in the near future.