Not applicable

please no more live audience shows!!

I love watching QVC! Most evenings I have it on, mostly to see the hosts, they are all great especially Lisa, Shawn and Antwonella (forgive my spelling on that one). Even my 4 year old son enjoys watching with me before bedtime. But one day I caught a live audience taping and it was so distasteful! I think it's enough to have people call in and review a product, we don't need to see them too. And the fake sounding clapping...don't get me started. I had to turn it off, cant watch those ones. So PLEASE QVC if you must have live shows, please keep some that are not, ESPECIALLY the LR show!! Overall, they remind me of a daytime talk show, tacky!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: please no more live audience shows!!

so because you and your son do not like live shows....the Q. should stop having them....how one sided are you....good to see you turned it off...

I love the live shows...and if you happen to be talking about last nights Honora live show...it was the best fun watching the Q. I have had in a long time...

There was so much fun going on...lots of laughing...interacting with the audience...pretty jewelry....Rick and Jen....Joel and ? (I always forget his name, sorry) all know how to carry a show...

I wish the Q. had more live programming....

Honored Contributor

On 9/12/2014 circles said:

so because you and your son do not like live shows....the Q. should stop having them....how one sided are you....good to see you turned it off...

I love the live shows...and if you happen to be talking about last nights Honora live show...it was the best fun watching the Q. I have had in a long time...

There was so much fun going on...lots of laughing...interacting with the audience...pretty jewelry....Rick and Jen....Joel and ? (I always forget his name, sorry) all know how to carry a show...

I wish the Q. had more live programming....

I'm with you on this one circles!!

Trusted Contributor

Many people enjoy the live shows. In the great scheme of things they shave very few shows with audiences, so on those rare occasions with an audience perhaps you could do something more constructive with your child.

Respected Contributor

I'm not a fan of them, either.

What worries you masters you.
Super Contributor

I like the live audience shows. I'd love to go to one some day.

Honored Contributor

The clapping was fake?

Honored Contributor

Since some people like the live audience shows, maybe a solution that works is simply not to watch them. That way, those who find them not their liking aren't subjected to them but those who enjoy them still have the option.

Smile

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I've never gone, but it seems to me the audience loves those shows. Further, it seems the people in the audiences are what I'd call "fulltime" buyers. If I were running QVC, I'd continue to cater to those people. They spend.

Trusted Contributor

How in the world, does one clap, so that it sounds fake?

QVC airs 24 hrs a day. I'm hoping that no one watches that much {#emotions_dlg.lol}I'm sure even QVC would agree; having a bunch of sleep deprived, shopping fanatics, on the loose, could be scary!

Picking and choosing what you want to watch, is a good thing, and there's nothing wrong with us having own own tastes.