New Contributor

Those of us that have been with QVC for 20+ years have Diamonique pieces that were set in gold. but getting them repaired (stones replaced) is not an option(i have asked). If what the hosts say is true that there is a lifetime guarantee on the piece there should be a way we, OLDER customers can get these pieces we bought years ago repaired. 

Valued Contributor

I have a 14K Diamonique bracelet with marquise cut stones that I have had for many years. One of the stones came out and was lost. I had it replaced by a jeweler, and it looks perfect. Why do you say it is not an option? Will no one in your area do that for you?

Honored Contributor
I had two rings that are missing a stone. It cost more to have the stone replaced in the 14K gold ring than I paid for the ring many years ago....doesn’t sound like much of a guarantee to me.
Honored Contributor

Has anybody seen the warrant and know exactly what is guaranteed?  It was my understanding that it was just the diamonique stone, not the settings.  I do have 14k pieces but, since I never wear them, they've never needed repair.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@MTF53 wrote:

Those of us that have been with QVC for 20+ years have Diamonique pieces that were set in gold. but getting them repaired (stones replaced) is not an option(i have asked). If what the hosts say is true that there is a lifetime guarantee on the piece there should be a way we, OLDER customers can get these pieces we bought years ago repaired. 

@MTF53  Several years ago I called CS at QVC about repairing a  Sterling Silver Diamonique ring.  One of the stones had fallen out.  They had a record of the sale from at least 20 years prior! They gave me all the info I needed..and the address and instructions for returning the ring for repair.

I only had to pay the postage shipping the ring to the address. I set it certified mail to make sure it got there. It took quite a while to get the ring back...but I did with the stone replaced. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Has anybody seen the warrant and know exactly what is guaranteed?  It was my understanding that it was just the diamonique stone, not the settings.  I do have 14k pieces but, since I never wear them, they've never needed repair.

I too thought it was the STONE that was guaranteed.  How or why would they guarantee the setting?  Gold is a soft metal that requires routine maintenance and upkeep.  

Honored Contributor

I think it's the stone that's guaranteed -  against cracking or clouding, for example.

Someone posted the uarantee just a few days back -   nothing in it about the setting.

Honored Contributor

A lot of independent jewelers will replace CZ stones.  Start checking around.