Respected Contributor

The host had her pants on backwards and discovered this on air? Holy moly—wouldn't they feel “not right.”  I don’t think I would have pointed this out, unless a guest noticed it and said something.

Frequent Contributor

First of all I have seen this host multiply times and was just concerned with her behavior and even thought she maybe sleep deprived because she is very scattered everytime and I didnt give out her name as that would be very unprofessional.  I only want people to succeed but sometimes we need more training or just not cut out for that profession.

Frequent Contributor

The hostess noticed that this pair of pants had a metal plaque SUSAN GRAVER on it when she was presenting then she started feeling around her waist band as she was wearing the pants, then she blurted it out that she found the plaque but it was on her back side.  Beth for Susan Graver said she noticed but didnt want to bring it to everyones attention.;

Respected Contributor

Re: concerned with behavior

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1Same here, I rarely watch anymore. The hosts are unwatchable, even some seasoned hosts!

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1wrote:

Reading some of these posts about the "newer" hosts makes me happy I hardly watch Q anymore.

sometimes I'll watch In the kitchen shows w David & Mary - and these are losing my interest fast & VPH just to see her things.  I remember when I always had Qvc on just as background noise while i was doing something else....not anymore I just check "Items Recently on Air".😉

------------------------------

I used to have QVC on all the time too.  But now, rarely watch...just check the website for items!! 

Too much repetition of products, prices gone up, some hosts behavior is unprofessional...just not much that interests me anymore!!

Respected Contributor

When I don't remember the chanel number for QVC that tells me I don't watch often anymore.  Happened to me last week.

Honored Contributor

Looks like that would be painful to put your pants on backwards especially if they have buttons or zippers.

On elastic waist pants the rise would be kind of uncomfortable too.

Strange.

Respected Contributor

@sneefwrote:

The hostess noticed that this pair of pants had a metal plaque SUSAN GRAVER on it when she was presenting then she started feeling around her waist band as she was wearing the pants, then she blurted it out that she found the plaque but it was on her back side.  Beth for Susan Graver said she noticed but didnt want to bring it to everyones attention.;

Classy vendor. Given this scenario, I think the host had no choice but to confess the pants were not worn correctly if she was trying to show the plaque onair. I doubt that will happen to her again.