Occasional Contributor

I do realize prtces have been going up  It was this morning on Leah s show that  I was thinking  oh my!    $159 for a sweater that s not all that.  It was Issac  

Honored Contributor

@nelle wrote:

I do realize prtces have been going up  It was this morning on Leah s show that  I was thinking  oh my!    $159 for a sweater that s not all that.  It was Issac  

I feel that way about most of his offerings ;-)

And just how many Isaac's-Quacker-Factory cardigans do people need?

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I'll have to go back and take a look at the sweater.  I love IM's print sweaters.  Some customers collect them.  I'm not a 'floral' person, but I have a few and I feel good/happily 'different' wearing them.  Sometimes large prints in dresses might be a bit 'too much', but in a sweater or scarf, it's 'just enough', for me, anyway.  Heart   .... I do get a few 'print compliments' that I normally wouldn't have, just wearing my everyday plain items.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

UPDATE:  Re: The IM wool cashmere sweater with a hood: It's cashmere, so it's a good price, IMO.  Most women like his sweaters that contain cashmere.  I love hooded everything, too. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).