Occasional Visitor

Hi there, this is my first blog entry.  I am a "Graver Girl" just like thousands of others.

My idea is that you put together and sell as a unit some sort  of travel outfits.  I would definitely buy one!

For instance, I go on a lot of river cruises in the fall.  Mostly in Europe.

So, how about putting together a "trunk" of clothing such as slacks, tops, dressy items and also jackets for that kind of trip.  All color coordinated of course!  Maybe a dozen pieces total?  Just an idea for those who are wardrobe-challenged and/or just plain lazy!  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

there used to be a vendor on qvc and hsn......randolph duke.

he was wonderful at putting together basics in a set. i used to buy them every time they were offered. he used to call them 5 easy pieces.  there would be a pant, skirt, tank, short sleeve top, long sleeve top......sometimes there was a scarf , legging, or topper/jacket. they were always in great basic colors like black, brown, navy, gray. randolph would then focus his seasonal collection on pieces that mixed and matched with these basics.

good idea for susan graver or even  LOGO.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

forgot to say welcome to the forums @marye. Woman Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@marye, welcome to the forums. Smiley Happy

I think that is a great idea. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

QVC Social Team

@marye wrote:

Hi there, this is my first blog entry.  I am a "Graver Girl" just like thousands of others.

My idea is that you put together and sell as a unit some sort  of travel outfits.  I would definitely buy one!

For instance, I go on a lot of river cruises in the fall.  Mostly in Europe.

So, how about putting together a "trunk" of clothing such as slacks, tops, dressy items and also jackets for that kind of trip.  All color coordinated of course!  Maybe a dozen pieces total?  Just an idea for those who are wardrobe-challenged and/or just plain lazy!  Thanks.

Hello @marye - Welcome to the forums and for sharing your program idea! I will be happy to pass it along to our programming team and I hope you continue to visit the community. 

Trusted Contributor

Welcome to the Forums marye. What a great idea. I wish they would do this.