Respected Contributor

Color Chart for A53351 - Side Pocket Pants

[ Edited ]

When I click on a color circle for the Denim & Co Side Pocket Pants, the small image of a model wearing the pants obscures the name of the color!   Very annoying!!

Would you please fix this so that we can still see the name of the color when we click on the colored circle?  TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Color Chart for A53351 - Side Pocket Pants

@DottieBlue  You posted the wrong item number.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

That drives me insane!!!!  One of the new features for the website redesign.  I sent CS an email about it and asked them to fix it, please!  Obviously my opinion carries no weight, and the problem remains. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@DottieBlue  You posted the wrong item number.

A53351 is the item No. for the regular length side pocket pants.

Respected Contributor

@mibo wrote:

That drives me insane!!!!  One of the new features for the website redesign.  I sent CS an email about it and asked them to fix it, please!  Obviously my opinion carries no weight, and the problem remains. 

My opinion won't carry any weight, either.  Maybe it will get changed when they update their website again in a couple of years....

QVC Social Team

@DottieBlue wrote:

When I click on a color circle for the Denim & Co Side Pocket Pants, the small image of a model wearing the pants obscures the name of the color!   Very annoying!!

Would you please fix this so that we can still see the name of the color when we click on the colored circle?  TIA

Hello @DottieBlue - If you click on one of the images and then hover over the color circles, you will see just the color name come up. Hope this helps!

@mibo @Kachina624

Respected Contributor

@Eva-QVC This solution may "help", but it's yet another step to go thru. The auto load of videos first (even though we check the box), then click on the image, then click on the color---jeez! Those pictures of the colors that come up over the color name are way too tiny to see anything anyway, so what's the point of them?

I know this isn't your fault, and I'm not venting at "you", just venting! Smiley LOL

QVC Social Team

@vermint wrote:

@Eva-QVC This solution may "help", but it's yet another step to go thru. The auto load of videos first (even though we check the box), then click on the image, then click on the color---jeez! Those pictures of the colors that come up over the color name are way too tiny to see anything anyway, so what's the point of them?

I know this isn't your fault, and I'm not venting at "you", just venting! Smiley LOL

I hear you @vermint - It seems like the whole world is printing in smaller font. I will pass along your feedback and feel free to vent to me anytime!

Frequent Contributor

Doesn't matter what the item # is--they all are screwed up, hiding the color name.

Frequent Contributor

No she didn't!