Super Contributor

The new design of the boards

I Value other's opinions and Help, but Please go back to having the NEWEST replies show up first!! Change, for the sake of change is not necessary--kinda like FB....Unless you improve something, leave it alone. I find the change to difficult to maneuver.
QVC Customer Care

Re: The new design of the boards

@KayinMN you can acttually make the changes yourself.  At the top of the first post or thread, there is a red box that says "Reply"... beside that is a drop down that says "topic options" .. If you click on that you can change it to sort oldest to newest or vice versa.  I hope this helps.  Smiley Happy  

Esteemed Contributor

@Melvin-QVC wrote:

@KayinMN you can acttually make the changes yourself.  At the top of the first post or thread, there is a red box that says "Reply"... beside that is a drop down that says "topic options" .. If you click on that you can change it to sort oldest to newest or vice versa.  I hope this helps.  Smiley Happy  

**********************************************************************************************

@Melvin-QVC  This does not help a similar problem I have been posting about.

When a thread is started or replied to in Community Chat, it automatically bounces to the top. Not all forums do this , particularly Beauty, and they need too. It keeps the forums flowing and fresh.

It's a huge sticking point for me and I know others agree.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Betteb, I second that request.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D wrote:

Thank you! The threads posted there start at the top, but they fail to bounce up with each reply, so they get lost in "no beauties land"Shocked Smiley.jpg

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

@betteb wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

Thank you! The threads posted there start at the top, but they fail to bounce up with each reply, so they get lost in "no beauties land"Shocked Smiley.jpg

From my view they're all in order from the last post?

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Contributor

@Melvin-QVC wrote:

I've said this before in another post about the complete date not showing in the post -- I don't always log-in under my user name to view the Forums -- so you can't sort the threads oldest to newest or vice versa unless you're logged-in.  Please change this feature so all users whether logged-in or not can sort the thread and can also view the date of the thread.  I've gotten a so-called answer saying they are working on the date issue, but as of today I have not seen the change.

Esteemed Contributor

It's all a matter of preference. I like for the newest posts to show up last, and that's how I had it set up during the older set up.

I think you need to check your preferences. I had to change mine to have the oldest posts show up last. Originally, it was the newest posts were showing up first.