Valued Contributor

Please put the country of origin in the description, instead of "Imported".  I try to look at the picture to see if I can see a stamp on the piece, which is ridiculous gymnastics to have to go through. If I can't see where jewlry is made, I don't buy it.

Valued Contributor

I totally agree with you - all the "smarts" at QVC totally has ignored country of origin....makes me wonder why the hosts would not discuss this or even list it in the description on the web page!!!!!  Also, the "smarts"at QVC don 't realize - if they want major sales - offer the gold in white, rose or yellow......they have missed out on many sales from me because I want the white gold!

Valued Contributor

@grooms I totally agree. Although, I also do realize that it's a large expense for a company to carry multiple colors and/or multiple sizes. And gold is not cheap.
But I agree, now that my hair is au naturale and gray, I find I wear much more white gold and silver than the yellow I couldn't live without of years past. I'm much more likely to purchase items that come in white gold now.
I also will only buy jewelry if it's made in a few countries, I will not buy gold from China, unless it's a piece that I plan to wear everyday and don't care if I beat the tar out of it. But it has to be cheap enough to warrant that. For all other jewelry pieces, if I plan to collect and hand them down, I want to know where they are from. 

Honored Contributor

If a piece of jewelry is described as being "imported",  you can pretty much be assured it was made in China.   I don't think it really matters to most people; they expect their jewelry to come from Asia.   I know I don't care. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

LOL, it seems they only tell you the origin if it's not China.  They'll always say when it's made in the USA,  Italy or Turkey and a few ther places.