Trusted Contributor

Suggestion for Issue with New Wish List

Guess we are stuck with this new format which will probably take years to fix.  Why on earth is it necessary to place an item in your cart in order to click on it and see reviews, click here measurements or anything else?

If this issue is not a part of the fix IT NEEDS TO BE.  You are just creating a lot more work for us and a lot more inconvenience too.

THESE TECH PROBLEMS ARE AN ANNOYANCE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS.

Valued Contributor

Re: Suggestion for Issue with New Wish List

And please bring back the Notes section. But it is NOT going to happen.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm in complete agreement with your post @LogoFan.

All I can think is the people who set this system up have presumed we already checked sizes, reviews, etc before deciding to put an item in our wishlist.

Personally, I can have an item in my wishlist for a looooong time, and may want to occasionally review my size choice, or fragrance, etc and compare it to something else...like maybe a new item in the same product line.

Esteemed Contributor

@LogoFan @x Hedge @QPrincess - Send emails to QVC. Let them know how inconvenient it is for all customers. Complaining about it on the Forum isn't going to help. I'm a huge believe in sending QVC emails for suggestions on improving their service for us. Wish more viewers would do the same.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLadywrote:

@LogoFan @x Hedge @QPrincess - Send emails to QVC. Let them know how inconvenient it is for all customers. Complaining about it on the Forum isn't going to help. I'm a huge believe in sending QVC emails for suggestions on improving their service for us. Wish more viewers would do the same.

I have contacted Customer Care a couple of times and have sent a few emails to corporate re the Wishlist.  To date all I have gotten back is.......I will relay your comments to the proper department, or words to that effect.  NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE.