Honored Contributor

What is the "spoiler box" for and how can it be deleted when clicked on accidentally (I thought it was the emoticon symbol).

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Trusted Contributor
I don't even see a spoiler box. ??? Must be because I'm on an iPad, but why should that make a difference??
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

Re: Spoiler Box

[ Edited ]

It would be used for spoilers- things not every one wants to see at the moment .

Spoiler

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

I did the same thing, because their symbol kinda looks like a wierd smiley.  From the looks tof the posts I've been reading, a LOT of people are clicking on the spoiler.  And the bad thing is, once you click on it, there doesn't seem to be any way to make it go away.  If anyone knows how to delete the spoiler banner, please post and let us know!!!!

The purpose of the spoiler box is for those that are discussing TV shows and such.  They can hide part of their post so people that haven't watched the episode yet don't see  details about it that will "spoil" their viewing experience when they get around to watching it.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Respected Contributor

Re: Spoiler Box

[ Edited ]

Well I edited and highlighted it and clicked back a couple times and it seems to be gone.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

Does everything have to be an icon?  I don't even know what they stand for.  The words "spoiler" work just fine for me.