Esteemed Contributor

Community Team: would you kindly give us a rundown on the new "hearts" options?

Looks like a new feature was added without any 4-1-1 on how to best use it. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
QVC Social Team

Re: Community Team: would you kindly give us a rundown on the new "hearts" options?

Hello @gardensla! I answered your other post with this question. If you check at the top of your page, you should see you have a Notification from me that you can click on to take you to the answer. I will repost it here.

We have turned on the ablity to revoke a post that you have hearted. Using the dropdown on the three dots in the upper right side of your post, click the Revoke My Hearts:

Revoke hearts.JPG

It's a little tricky in that you have to refresh your screen after you first heart the post, Use the dropdown and click Revoke My Hearts and refresh again. The heart will be removed. I hope this helps explain this new process and feel free to let me know if you have any more questions.

Hope this helps!

Respected Contributor

Re: Community Team: would you kindly give us a rundown on the new "hearts" options?

....just what this board needed; something that's a little tricky to use...lol

Esteemed Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

Hello @gardensla! I answered your other post with this question. If you check at the top of your page, you should see you have a Notification from me that you can click on to take you to the answer. I will repost it here.

We have turned on the ablity to revoke a post that you have hearted. Using the dropdown on the three dots in the upper right side of your post, click the Revoke My Hearts:

Revoke hearts.JPG

It's a little tricky in that you have to refresh your screen after you first heart the post, Use the dropdown and click Revoke My Hearts and refresh again. The heart will be removed. I hope this helps explain this new process and feel free to let me know if you have any more questions.

Hope this helps!

Hi Eva--that notification sent me to an error message and the ASK Us post is not working so posted here. 

On the main page under the Options drop down there are many new options for hearts. I guess I'm just asking that at some point soon, the social team posts a message specifically about how to utilize each. Confusion tends to turn into disenchantment pretty fast around here!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Don't see the changes you are talking about on the iPad. No "options". I do see as I am writing this post that there is a box you can check to not allow anyone to give hearts to this post. I must confess don't get the angst around hearting. And I have no clue why you would not want someone to heart your post.
Esteemed Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:
Don't see the changes you are talking about on the iPad. No "options". I do see as I am writing this post that there is a box you can check to not allow anyone to give hearts to this post. I must confess don't get the angst around hearting. And I have no clue why you would not want someone to heart your post.

I think they're still working on iPad functionality?

If I go to "community chat" and pull down the "options" menu there are many new choices for "hearts" most of which are unclear. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

@gardensia I see it now thanks. Don't get it but I see the topic options.