Honored Contributor

I was watching the video presentations on the mosaic lamp from Valerie and they had the lights down the whole time.  I would like to see the colors with the lights on so I can determine which one I like especially when it is so expensive to send something back. I don't mind them turned down but can you please turn up the lights too! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please Turn The Lights On!

I mentioned this on another thread....her entire shows are mostly in the dark and I have no idea what she is selling or how they look in the light....that and she darts all over the set moving things from here to there and I have no idea what goes with what when purchasing...her shows are so chaotic I have stopped watching her.....

Respected Contributor

I think she knows her products so well that she wants the viewers to see all the possibilities for mixing and matching right away before the time allotted is expended. But it can overwhelm the viewer who might be seeing an item for the first time and would like a good look at the details. With the TSV it is just the opposite. I don't need an hour devoted to 50 ways to use a pillar.

Honored Contributor

They had a flameless candle show on early this morning and I wanted to see the color of the aqua candle but they had the lights off all during the presentation.  I would like to see it with the lights on so I can make a decision if I want to order it!!