Honored Contributor

PLEASE SELL BIRKENSTOCK SHOES AGAIN!

I once counted my Birkenstock shoes (all bought on QVC) and I had close to 100 pairs.  I think (I lost count two times) it was close to 90 something.

I bought all of those shoes on QVC.  For some reason Birkenstock shoes are the only shoes I've been able to wear that don't kill my back!  I have major back issues and there must be something about the way they are made that are good for my back.

I buy other shoes, Sketchers, Clarks all of them.  I even keep some of them with the hope my back will get fixed and I can wear them.  

Before I leave the house though, I end up putting on the Birkenstock.  I love love love my different Birkenstock.

I know other places sell them, but not like the amazing colors and flowers I have bought from Birkenstock.  I wear special Birkenstock sandals around the house year around.  

Please, please sell Birkenstock.  I think there are others here who'd love to have them too!

Super Contributor

Re: PLEASE SELL BIRKENSTOCK SHOES AGAIN!

@Annabellethecat66 HSN has started selling Birkenstock.

Honored Contributor

@mistyada I go check them out.  Years ago when QVC sold them HSN sold a VERSION of them but they were made slightly different.

The story went the guy who originated Birkenstock sold them from HSN and then some guy could use the name but they were slightly different and he sold them on HSN.

I still have some of the HSN one's but they fit differently and weren't pretty like the Birkenstock shoes.  Some of the QVC ones are so beautiful, I get so many compliments on them.  I wish I could post pictures here so you guys who aren't familiar could see how amazing they are.

Can't find them anywhere else since.  I have the one's that look like the American Flag like Paul McCartney wears.  I also have the later version of them (the leather is thicker).  Those are my favorites are I don't wear them much because I don't want to mess them up anymore.

Thanks @mistyada I'll go check them out.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@mistyada Thanks for the heads up.  I just looked.  I have some of those styles and colors.

I'm looking for brightly flowered sandals.  I'll so searching to see if I can find a picture of some similar to mine.  I wish I could post pictures from my phone.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The HSN version is not made in Germany. They don't hold up as well.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

6PM has a few Betula by Birkenstock and also Birkenstock. Here's a picture of a floral sandal.IMG_5217.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Sierra Trading Post has Birkenstocks occasionally also. 

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123@missy1@mistyada Thanks to all of you for the information.  I went to each website and more.  I found one or two shoes I might order but for the most part they are plain Birkenstocks.

It makes me realize how amazing the Birkenstock shoes QVC used to sell were.  The flowers and colors are amazing!  They are all so beautiful.

Most of the Birkenstock sandals sold today are one color and have the thick straps.  Most of mine have the thinner more feminine straps.

Again, thank you all for responding.  I hope QVC will think about selling Birkenstock again because they must have been made specifically for QVC because I've never seen these shoes I have anywhere other than QVC.

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 Thanks for posting the picture.  That was one of the one's I liked.  I think I might order those.  Thanks again.Heart

Valued Contributor

I also wish QVC would sell Birkenstocks again. I have a few pairs (not nearly as many as OP) but they are always my "go to", no matter what other shoes are sitting near them.