Esteemed Contributor

PLEASE FIX THE COLOR NAMES - QVC is driving me crazy by covering them up!

What is QVC thinking by covering up the color names by covering them up with the color samples? When we order, we need to know the NAME to order! Doesn't the Q consider ease of use before putting something into place? We are the customers and the extra clicking is a HUGE annoyance. PLEASE fix this ASAP. I've lived with this since ordering my FitOvers several months ago; though the Q would figure it out by now. NOPE. SMH.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Valued Contributor

Re: PLEASE FIX THE COLOR NAMES - QVC is driving me crazy by covering them up!

Irritating me too!

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

this has been posted several times.  one of the mods suggested that if you click on the item in photos on left below video box- then the color button up on right-  that those annoying overlay pics do not show up. meanwhile, they need to fix this.

Honored Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

this has been posted several times.  one of the mods suggested that if you click on the item in photos on left below video box- then the color button up on right-  that those annoying overlay pics do not show up. meanwhile, they need to fix this.

That's a little like going around your elbow to get to your behind, IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

yeah, think Mod Eva (think mod Kim is gone ) said that now you have to click on the circles twice. Just another pain. When you order you have to have the exact name like I'll say "navy" and she will say you mean dark navy. YES, it's the only navy listed but they want to hear U say the exact way they have a color listed.

I have to 'x' out at least 3 things when doing a search, then, when I get to the item I want to order I have to x out the auto video , I go ahead and x out the 'mute' volume too. then I proceed to the color selections and click once to bring up the page I want in the first place, then , click the circle again to hover over the colors.

Lunchtime specials are horrendous now, also, seconds are precious when you check out lunchtime specials, you have to x out of the sweepstakes pop up, then, when you click on somethng your interested in and your butt is on fire because you know at that same moment, so, is 50,000 other people all looking at the same item. so, when you click on something you may like to view, you have to x out yet another pop up, I grab the phone to get something only to find out my size or color is already gone.   sigh.............. one day I was on the phone one minute (no kidding like I told customer support "it's only one minute past") she just said How may I help you otherwise shut up and order LOL so instead of blue I had to settle for peach.

wish I could talk to somebody with real authority and change the whole QVC boards.

Respected Contributor

I'll agree, much of the 'new' things are annoying.  I spend a lot less time on the product page.  Since I don't watch much I'm saving lot's of money.  

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
QVC Social Team

Hello @BirkiLady @debic @SharkE @KingstonsMom @ms traditional - Jumping in to let you know if you click on any of the photos, you will then see the color choices and the pop up will not happen. Hope this helps!

Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

Hello @BirkiLady @debic @SharkE @KingstonsMom @ms traditional - Jumping in to let you know if you click on any of the photos, you will then see the color choices and the pop up will not happen. Hope this helps!

@Eva-QVC, thank you for sharing this information. Smiley Happy

This whole system revamp has been really frustrating... but I still really appreciate the work around info you have shared. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy