New Contributor

What a hassle! Not user friendly. It really sucks! There was nothing wrong with the way it was. The drop downs suck. Did I say it SUCKS? Well it does!

Honored Contributor

I see what you mean.  Well, I already don't watch the programming.  Now I won't even check to see what's been on air recently.  Much more friendly places to shop.

Honored Contributor

I agree!  I can no longer check order status from the drop down..  I have to first check "My account". and the click on order status.  Wonder why they did that?????? Surely, they must have some plausible explanations for these "improvements (?)"!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: New website

[ Edited ]

I have a terrible time signing in to my account!!😤😤😤😤

Some days I can and most days I cannot.  I actually wanted to purchase an item the other day and could not sign in no matter how hard I tried.  Then I started to think that even if I got an order through, I could not sign back in to track it or manage my account.  So I am pretty much done with even shopping here occasionally because I have too many issues just simply signing in!

Very sad that the Q will not address these website issues.  I cannot be the only one having trouble.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

@L1964 @Krimpette @4kitties @kaydee50 

I'm not sure I understand your issues. I can check my order status with the drop down. I can check Recently On Air. I use my laptop with Chrome and never have any of these issues. Since many of us don't have the same problem as others, perhaps it's your settings and/or browser.

Maybe someone more techy can help but the website has not changed on my end. I do know there is just one QVC website. It won't look different for one person as it does for another. Therefore it has to be the browser or your settings I would imagine. 

drop down.png

recently on air.png

Respected Contributor

@cjm61 

Most of the time I cannot sign in here. I am not going to change browsers or call them or jump through any other hoops to do it.  I have absolutely no issues with any of the many other sites I read or shop from.  Only the Q.

It is their problem to fix, not mine.

Honored Contributor

@cjm61  I have that same drop-down, but when I click on check order status.. I get the message ..... dot com is currently not available.  But if I go My account, I can access it from there.  (I'm on my MacBook Pro laptop using Safari.   (Thanks for your response!)

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette 

I too get that website is unavailable all the time too.  When I try to sign in.  Or it tells me my email address is invalid.

This site has issues but they do not seem to care.

Honored Contributor

@cjm61   Not my problem, theirs.  I used to be able to access "recently on air" with 1 click.  That is no longer the case.  QVC once again changed something and not for the better.

Trusted Contributor

Nothing has changed on my end either, other than the drop downs to check items from previous shows.  I really like the way it works now since I can check what I want quickly.