QVC Customer Care

Re: More home decor shows please

This post has been removed by QVC because it is making fun of another poster

Honored Contributor

I would enjoy a home decor show with Alberti.That guy has a great sense of style and really entertains with flair.

Trusted Contributor

I would also like to see more home decor shows. 

Such as: 100% cotton quilts; table runners and placemats; electric accent lamps;  vases, candle holders, bookends, candy dishes, wall art, sculptures, etc.

QVC Social Team

@RI qvc shopper wrote:

I would love to see more home decorations shows with pretty towels, different table accent pieces like QVC used to have. Quilts, pillows, bookends, small accent rugs etc.

Hello @RI qvc shopper - You received a lot of hearts for this suggestion and I will be happy to pass it along to our Home buyers. Thanks!

Valued Contributor

I would also like to see more home decor shows - especially if they take the place of an electronics, vacuum, or mattress show.

Contributor

I agree I love the 100% cotton quilts!

Honored Contributor

Absolutely agree!

Over in the Home forum, we have been begging for this for years.

Q pushes it's clothing, beauty and jewelry lines because the mark up on them is staggering and they do sell.

But they are missing a huge market in home decor because they are so sparse with their home related merchandise and programming. 

They used to have a lovely variety of quilt shows, Tiffany style lighting, linens etc. Now we see the same grouping of home related products over and over and over. 

Q, you have a ton of things online and in your warehouses. Why can't you pull them out, and show more of them on air. Give us some variety.

Many times a vendor like Temp-tations or VPH only bring "1200 of these for the day" and sell out in minutes, so if those things that you never show are limited, so what? Show them, sell them out and give us something new to watch, and a reason for tuning in.

Q has two channels now, and when one is showing fashion/beauty/handbags/jewelry, the other should be showing kitchen/home decor/holiday/gardening. Neither camp should ever go to both of your stations, and not find one showing something of interest to them.