Valued Contributor

Jewelry show on with lots of HAIR !!!

I'm watching the tsv and I think it's a nice necklace, but I can't see all of it because the model has all her hair all over the necklace.  What is with you QVC, don't you want to sell your merchandise??  I have seen this so many times, where the model has her hair over the collars of the shirts, jewelry, dresses, so many things.  Please tell your models to keep their hair pulled back so we can see what we're buying, thank you.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Jewelry show on with lots of HAIR !!!

I don't have the show on, so I don't know the color the model is wearing.  Unless she's wearing the silver, the end caps/lobster clasp don't match the necklace.  All the choices have straight up silver end caps and lobster clasps.  I couldn't deal with closures that don't match the necklace.  That just screams cheap to me.

Respected Contributor

I'm watching and the model has her hair over to one side.  I have no problem seeing the necklace on her.  For an even better look, they show all the colors on a bust, so it's right there in view. 

Honored Contributor

I think you've complained about this before.  Apparently no one thinks it's a huge problem but you.  I've never seen a model fail to pull her hair aside when they do a shot of the back of her neck.  I can see the necklaces just fine. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Just have to say Antonella does the best job and especially when doing these Italy remotes.

Honored Contributor

The TSV?  It's a snake chain, it's the same all the way around the neck.  What would be missing?  Was the hair completely draping the model's neck and shoulders?  You complain about models' hair a lot.  It's starting to look like you have a problem with hair in general, or one model in particular.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the presentation so I don't know what was happening there but I like to see jewelry on a person, not on a bust.

I also don't care that it's a snake chain and is the same all the way around.  I still want to see the necklace around an actual neck.  I like to see how it lies, how it shimmers, where it hits for the various lengths, etc.  Plus you get a much better idea of the gauge of a necklace on a person.

This morning I saw part of the TSV presentation with Jayne and Rachel.  They were showing the necklace on the bust and it looked very substantial because they were doing a close-up and everything looks bigger on camera.  Then they gave the actual gram weights and I realized those are thin chains. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MarkeieMark wrote:

Just have to say Antonella does the best job and especially when doing these Italy remotes.

These aren't remote shows from Italy. These are from QVC.  They gave up going to Italy to do shows.

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

Thank you, they had me fooled for a minute.  I was wondering when I saw Suzanne.