Regular Contributor

Kirsten’s voice sounds so muffled. And combine that with how vast she talks— I have no idea what she’s saying. I hope the next host sounds clearer today. 

Esteemed Contributor

I changed the channel minutes ago - she was talking in a blur and the pitch of voice - - drove me away too.

Esteemed Contributor

@duster95 wrote:

Kirsten’s voice sounds so muffled. And combine that with how vast she talks— I have no idea what she’s saying. I hope the next host sounds clearer today. 

i never know what she's saying.....

Honored Contributor

She sounds fine to me.  

Honored Contributor

My old ears can't keep up with her speed talk, so I don't watch her very much.

Esteemed Contributor

Too fast for me too. Most sentences she speaks come across to my ears as one very very very long word. Plus the non-stop left right left right darting eyes. I just can't. 

Frequent Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Too fast for me too. Most sentences she speaks come across to my ears as one very very very long word. Plus the non-stop left right left right darting eyes. I just can't. 

Me either. I never watch when she hosts.

Esteemed Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@duster95 wrote:

i never know what she's saying.....

@nana59 .... I agree .... I never know what she is saying either ... that together with all the posing for the camera forces me to change the channel.. I can’t watch or listen to her 🙃

Honored Contributor

Could you turn on closed captioning?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is it my TV?

[ Edited ]

Probably a yes on the closed captioning question. But she'd most likely be done with her show and well on her way home and the next host half an hour into their shift by the time it caught up with what she had said.