Honored Contributor

Re: Incentives for Long Time QCard Holders

I shop QVC -  but I've never felt any incentive to have a Qcard.  I already have credit cards they accept that rebate a bit of cash, I don't need more EZP than they already offer, so why would I carry a Qcard? 

Almost any incentive general retailers like QVC, Macys Kohl's, etc. offer us require us to spend more than the incentive with them.  For me, that's just not much of an incentive.  The fewer cards I have to deal with, the easier it is for me to keep careful check on them and I like it that way.

Super Contributor

I seem to recall years, and years ago they would periodically send an email offering free sipping on an item or an email offering easy pay on any item you choose. So I understand your frustration of feeling left out of the incentives. I'm just about through with online shopping anyway. The relationship between UPS and the post office hand-off is ludicrous with receiving AND returns.

Respected Contributor

I completely agree with you!  I am a long-time QVC shopper but have NEVER opened a Q-card--why? There are almost NO incentives.

I can earn miles to cruise, or fly somewhere, or I can get great percentage discounts, or free products with a number of other credit cards available on the market.

Yes, I enjoy shopping at the Q and other online sites, but a credit card is a commitment that needs to offer me more than just convenience.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link.

Respected Contributor

$40 incentive to new customers, and a lousy mug sent to just some of the rest of us old time, long-term customers!  Stinks!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have posted about this in the past.  In this day of competitive online shopping, I do think the Q is making a huge mistake in not offering good, monetary rewards to longtime customers! 

Yes, part of the retail game is to pick up new Q shoppers, but the other side of the game is to keep longtime, loyal shoppers!

There are some Q items I know that I cannot find at other retailers. I am quickly becoming a 'loyal' customer to other retailers. Before I purchase at the Q,  I always check with my other credit card retailers that do offer rewards - free S/H with free returns, good sale prices, points added for financial award etc.