Occasional Contributor

Incentives for Long Time QCard Holders

I  realize the name of the game is to sell - hence all the incentives for  customers to be new Qcard members BUT  why haven't  any  incentives been given to those of us that have been shoping since the beginning with QZC and using their  Qcards -

Super Contributor

Re: Incentives for Long Time QCard Holders

Businesses don't seem to care about existing customers.  They only care about getting new / more customers...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They should have sent you a mug.

Respected Contributor

I would think that KEEPING long time customers is equal to "inciting" new ones. Yes it does make me very angry that a new customer gets a $40 incentive while us from the start customers get nada! I didn't even get that "free" scarf that was suppose to come with at least one of the tops I purchased from the Martha clothing collection. So I guess we get the shaft and they get the $40 credit. Smart move Q    not

Respected Contributor

It bothered me to see that $40 buck incentive to new customers too.  what about us loyal customers???  Annoying.

Respected Contributor

@golf4me wrote:

I  realize the name of the game is to sell - hence all the incentives for  customers to be new Qcard members BUT  why haven't  any  incentives been given to those of us that have been shoping since the beginning with QZC and using their  Qcards -

Where are the rewards for those of us who have been loyal customers. The only thing I received was a piece of plastic that says QCard.

Trusted Contributor

When I heard that, about $40 going to NEW customers I was really mad.  We deserve a notification of something special.  I don't buy as much and this even makes me want to NOT buy any longer either.  Thanks for posting.  Sad!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I agree.. why are loyal long time customers not rewarded?  I have been purchasing for almost 32 years but there is no incentive to use my Q card any longer.  Not only is the interest rate too high, but again...no incentives.  I am not overly excited with easy pays either.  You still have to pay for an item, so why prolong it?  I am really working on selective shopping making sure I am not caught up on impulse buying.   

Valued Contributor

To be fair- QVC should issue a one time $40.00 credit to anyone with an existing Q card. 

Respected Contributor

@Glitter51 wrote:

To be fair- QVC should issue a one time $40.00 credit to anyone with an existing Q card. 

But the objective is not to be fair or nice , but to obtain new customers / card holders.