Honored Contributor

Re: Hope Mike George reads this

With so many places to shop why would OP insist that any business change to cater to her?  Why also would she watch QVC if there is nothing about it she likes - especially if her grandchildren were visiting?!!!  She should be paying attention to them!  I suspect the issue isn't QVC here!!

Honored Contributor

Q has a business plan of some kind. This is part of a larger corporation and they will sell whatever makes money.  They aren't going to change their plan unless it helps their bottom line.  Yes, the products are the same old, same old but someone must be buying or they wouldn't keep selling them.  

I find comments about the behinds amusing.  They are supposed to keep your jiggle from jiggling.  How else would they show that?  

If Q is embarrassing when grandkids or others are around, turn the channel.  Kids some first, not after tv.

I don't watch Q much anymore.  Most people who have been watching could recite the spheels about products since they, or a variation, are repeatedly on air.  

This is OP's first post.  What was the OP's prior user name on these forums?   

Q is a big business.  Big business only cares about the bottom line.  They're not as interested in adjusting anything unless it makes them more money.  They've had some layoffs, moved some of their staff overseas due to tax and other benefits, and really don't care.  It is the way big businesses operate these days.

Honored Contributor

If I ever had a complaint or suggestion, it would not be addressed on this board. I would email or write management and hopefully receive a response because I would leave my name and contact information. I doubt the Q management act upon anonymous posts.

Trusted Contributor

I suggest doing a spell-check before sending it on to Mike George.  Misspelling Kathy Levine in the second sentence hurts your credibility.  

Respected Contributor

@sandy53 wrote:

I suggest doing a spell-check before sending it on to Mike George.  Misspelling Kathy Levine in the second sentence hurts your credibility.  

I would imagine Kim Gravel would appreciate her name being spelled correctly, too.  Woman LOL

Frequent Contributor

My  peeve is the constant Graver, graver, Graver. She is so over the top and is like a long playing record.  Sales can be made without being hyper. She is constanly on as well as LoGo. Far too much air time for these two. D&C is getting to be the same as above.  I agree there is a need for more choices .What's wrong with  more air time for Linea or some of the better vendors.  

TSV is on every other hour..far too much. I just check the programs on for the remainder of the day to decided if I want to watch and don't waste my time.

I have watched the Q for years, bought plenty and find the current programming out of sync. I have also noticed  huge price increases making things unaffordable for me.

Just my opinion.

Trusted Contributor

The op is a newbie to the boards not to QVC.    That being said I agree with everything she said.   

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

Just another "newbie" post in the same old, same old style.

But I'm sure Mr. George will read it and get right on it, putting everything right, to the OP's specifications.  Woman LOL

I'm quite sure that he couldn't care less what any of us think, but the OP made some good points.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

It is what it is.  Crude sounds crude and refined sounds refined.  I've heard it all.  Girls raised in the "lady like" era do recognize the "crude" more easily.  Times, they are a-changin.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

OP: When you reference someone, AT LEAST spell their name correctly. Sheesh.

It's Kathy Levine, not the way you spelled it.

And if you think Mr. George will ever read your post on this board...dream on!