Honored Contributor

Drawstring Gift Bag Sets...a suggestion

QVC, could you please offer some sets of the drawstring gift bags (by Kringle Express) with a more elegant flair?

The offerings I've seen over the years (and especially more so lately) are very juvenile, whimsical, and contain too many colors.

Many of us do elegant Christmas trees and packages, often with a gold or silver base, and it would be nice to have this style bag to utilize with our other wrapping. A choice in 'themes' with maybe sets that are Victorian, elegant gold, elegant silver, etc. Bags without characters, but with scroll patterns, elegant ornament patterns etc.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Drawstring Gift Bag Sets...a suggestion

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio wrote:

QVC, could you please offer some sets of the drawstring gift bags (by Kringle Express) with a more elegant flair?

The offerings I've seen over the years (and especially more so lately) are very juvenile, whimsical, and contain too many colors.

Many of us do elegant Christmas trees and packages, often with a gold or silver base, and it would be nice to have this style bag to utilize with our other wrapping. A choice in 'themes' with maybe sets that are Victorian, elegant gold, elegant silver, etc. Bags without characters, but with scroll patterns, elegant ornament patterns etc.

I agree w/you.  I bought a set once, but not again because of the reasons you stated.They are handy for difficult shaped gifts, but are not attractive at all.  Regular bags that you get at Hobby Lobby, etc are very elegant.  Also, they have too many plain ones.  Moderators, can you please send this request to whoever is in charge?  Thanks

Regular Contributor

I completely agree. While I myself am not 'elegant' I do love to see the colors under my tree.

I much prefer silver and gold in my decorating at Christmas and would love to see some under the tree as well.

Respected Contributor

This is a most excellent suggestion. Maybe we'll see it next year! (One can hope.)

QVC Social Team

@Mominohio wrote:

Thank you for your suggestion @Mominohio - I've passed it along to our buying team. 

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Eva-QVC!

I love the fact that QVC is now actually responding on these boards. Let's us know we are being heard.