Honored Contributor

Desription should list the entire color combo in colorblocked garments

When a clothing item is offered colorblocked, that is with more than one color on the garment (example below), please list the colors in the combination for each garment in the description, not just one color of the item.  I would like to know what the color combnation actually is in the description.   Here is a good example. I just posted this in the LOGO forum but I wish you'd pass along this suggestion to The Powers That Be!   

A276816  For the new cotton slub colorblock top, instead of describing it with one color and saying "combo" I really wish Q had listed both colors in each combo.  That would be much more helpful!

Honored Contributor

Re: Desription should list the entire color combo in colorblocked garments

@Pearley  Might help me for the one time in a thousand where I'd be buying something matchy-matchy and wanted to be sure I was getting the same color names, but otherwise, I'm happy to scroll over the colors and look.  The words wouldn't help me.

How would you use them?  What am I missing?

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Pearlee  Might help me for the one time in a thousand where I'd be buying something matchy-matchy and wanted to be sure I was getting the same color names, but otherwise, I'm happy to scroll over the colors and look.  The words wouldn't help me.

How would you use them?  What am I missing?

@millieshops Well for this particular example, LOGO colors are very unique and she has several variations of one color (that is gray can be stormcloud or gray mink or brook which has a tinge of blue in it, etc).   In this particular case, I would be intereested if the not-mentioned color is one I already own in something I could pair the top with.  I have no idea what color is with the latte for example.  

I also have an old monitor and colors usually look darker on my monitor so it isn't easy always for me to distinguish a dark berry color for example from a brown color.  Even if your monitor isn't old, monitors can differ vastly in how the colors look.  And it makes a big difference if something is brown or dark berry.   

These are just a couple of quick examples that come to mind.  Why not give a customer a fuller description?  It can't harm and it can be immensely helpful as in this particular example.  I can tell at all wht that second color is in the darkest combo. 

Honored Contributor

I posted in the Logo forum also about this very gripe, and here is one of the responses from there @millieshops  which conveys the same issue I have:

@Trudey wrote:
@Pearlee wrote:

A276816  For the new cotton slub colorblock top, instead of describing it with one color and saying "combo" I really wish Q had listed both colors in each combo.  That would be much more helpful!

@Pearlee. I agree.  It is difficult to see the contrasting colors on my computer screen.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee

"I have no idea what color is with the latte for example."

Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at Fri, Aug 5, 2016-1.59.32 PM.png

If you scroll your mouse over the pic, it is zoomed out.  You should be able to see the colors more clearly.

HTH

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@PearleeTY.  I get it now.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac  Thank you for your suggestion.  However, as I posted, another issue is my old computer monitor, as well as Lori having so many different variations of one color.  Even from the closer-up, I couldn't tell which of Lori's grays this one might be.

But that is a helpful suggestion; it just still makes me want what I requested in this thread.   Smiley Happy