Honored Contributor

There is a small circular photo of David V. on the home page today, presumeably to promote the TSV and In The Kitchen With David.  My suggestion is to replace that photo with a more flattering one.   At first I didn't even realize who it was and I wondered.  The circle cuts off his hair so he looks bald.  His facial expression isn't too good either - somewhere between a smile and a grimace, sorta Mona Lisa-like.  The photo is very unflattering.  David is a nice looking and always-pleasant-looking man and deserves a better photo, including his hair not being cut out of it.   Need to replace with a friendlier photo becauie David otherweisealways comes across to me as friendly looking.

Trusted Contributor

Seriously?

Honored Contributor

Re: David Venable Photo

[ Edited ]

@KYToby wrote:

Seriously?

Did you think I was kidding?  It's Valentine's Day, not April Fool's Day, unless of course one is a fool every day..

Honored Contributor

The phoot needs to be reduced, who ever planned this web page, apparently did not think of that, reduce the photo by 15% easy solution

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Smiley Frustrated @Pearlee I have to agree there are better photos of him! At that angle no one would win a prize.

Honored Contributor

David, QVC Host

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

David, QVC Host

Yep, that's the one. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: David Venable Photo

[ Edited ]

Don't like this picture because his shoulders are hunched up and that just comes off as stressed.

Who ever shoots, edits and chooses the pics at Q needs to be schooled.

Honored Contributor

To me, it looks pretty much the same as the photo on the same row of 4 pictures, one of which is Rachel Ray's pic.  I see nothing wrong with the picture.  I must be missing something.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette

It's all in the details.