Occasional Contributor

Re: BE HONEST WITH SHIPPING TIMES!

Nope, no cutting off anyone's nose.  It was a decision we had been contemplating for a while now.   This came up and TSV seemed to be a decent price.  We have done our research, I don't even buy a tube of mascara without some sort of research.  MY money, so I expect the product to come to me in a timely manner.  Timely can be a month from now, but my whole gripe was not telling me from the start!  I will buy a Serta locally and that will be that.

Honored Contributor

I ordered a Carolyn Pollack ring insert back on 1/28.  Stlll haven't received it.  Supposedly it was received by my local post office yesterday at one minute after midnight, after it sat somewhere else for days.  Not sure why the local post office couldn't get it to me yesterday.  Maybe today, but the status hasn't changed as of this morning.  Terrible delivery on some items.  

Occasional Contributor

I agree!  There is no way of tracking anything via USPS, although when I get things from Ebay that are shipped via USPS, I have nary a problem with the tracking.  If it comes via Fed Ex or UPS, I've not had an issue and QVC updates the website accordingly

QVC Customer Care

@BornToShop

Please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com so I can check out the orders of Cinnamon rolls you mentioned...

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

I ordered a jacket on Monday morning...today is Thursday....the order is still in  process but the order reads it will be delivered by Sunday....no way if it has not even shipped.  The jacket is not a need.....it's the principle, why does it take so long to ship?? If the jacket does not ship today I am cancelling.

Super Contributor

I have a ring ordered on the 5 th feb which is still in process , wonder when it will arrive as it is a birthday present   

Trusted Contributor

I agree with OP. Just be honest about delivery dates. That way,  I can make an informed decision about a purchase.  Sometimes, time is of the essence;  sometimes, not.  But, I need to know the truth. 

Honored Contributor

Update to my earlier post on this thread about a CP ring I had ordered.  Ordered the ring on 1/28.  Finally received it on 2/10.  I'd call that pretty pitiful delivery.....especially compared with deliveries I get from other companies.