Trusted Contributor

Re: Ask Your Questions About the Forums Here

Kachina, I posted a pic from my iPad. I copied the pic I wanted, a pop up appeared asking to either copy or save image. I saved It and it went into my photo library. I then went to the "My Settings" and followed their direction for uploading a pic. It will ask if you want to upload it from your photo library.
Esteemed Contributor

How do I adjust settings so that the ORIGINAL POST stays in place at the of the thread and replies are directly below it in the order of newest to oldest? Basically, I want the same set up as the previous forum. Is this possible?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

My posts which are getting a "Success click to see your post" message are not successful. None of them are in the thread.  

Trusted Contributor

Gardensla, under the options button, there is the ability to "float it to the top", also under Options you can choose "newest to oldest".

what have you done to the blog page?  The heading at the top looks as though it has been written over another heading. 

Esteemed Contributor

I know you're trying to be helpful but I need the IT team to address this with a real, permanent solution and not a series of clunky workarounds. 

I would have to float each and every topic I open; I want to know what the thought and design idea was around changing this from the previous version. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Since there are no subforums is there a way to bring up a vender, topic, etc.?

Honored Contributor

This is the worst mess I have ever seen.  These forums hurt your eyes, and although I am not computer challenged, many people are.  There wasn't anything wrong with the previous format.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: ipad issues and forums

[ Edited ]
Another iPad user that cannot access features like quote, and the ability to post pictures, use emoticons, etc,

Most important, would be great to post pictures, which we understood we would be able to do.

Also, very disappointed, in the forums. Why eliminate a friendly, helpful, forum, like Handbags, and lump it in with shoes!

Why eliminate Q Did What? While sometimes, complaints could be rather petty, even nasty, it gave customers a chance to vent to QVC. There's that old adage, "if you're happy tell someone else, if you're not, tell us"!

Hoping improvements are in the works. I've bee thru conversions at work. It takes time!
Trusted Contributor

Well, all I know is that "floating to the top" is working for me. 😁