Respected Contributor

Maybe he's coming back cause he thought of more ways to cheat.

Honored Contributor

Consensus here is...Brady needs to go away. No one likes him and no one needs him. Needs to take Aaron Rodgers with him, another nut.

Esteemed Contributor

Coming from the New England Patriots area, I'm happy he's back. Let's be nice in our comments....even if you don't like him. 

Esteemed Contributor

IMHO it's not about money but to add to his legacy.  Ensuring his records are out of reach and stand long after he's gone.  

Esteemed Contributor

His ego needs stroking constantly.   And, obviously he doesn't feel the need to spend more time with his children.  He probably also thought he'd be snapped up as an analyst by one of the networks.  

Announcing his return as the March Madness games were being selected just goes to show his character.   Everything needs to be about him.  

Can he play football; yes, a God given talent.  Unfortunately,  if he isn't the center of attention,  he'll find a way to grab the spotlight.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

Maybe he's coming back cause he thought of more ways to cheat.

@ThinkingOutLoud   Agree........good one Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

He retired a month ago.  Did he return his first retirement installment? Smiley LOL

Certain sports should have an age cap.  NFL should be one of them depending on the position they play.

I can see a player whose ONLY position is being a "kicker" lasting past the age of 45.

Oh well, more power to him. 🏈

Aw c'mon now @Mz iMac 

And age cap? I really don't care about Tom Brady one way or the other. Just no longer an NFL fan after the kapernut nonsense. Lost me as a viewer.

Any athlete that can still function at the level necessary to play, obviously has taken good care of the 1 body they were given. 

Sure you have probably read my thoughts on the different types of "ages" beyond Chronological age. To me those calendar ages mean nothing. Heck! You know the rest.

Then you have Cher. Think she is on her 10th Final Farewell Tour.  =^..^=

hckynut   🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

Well I would be p*ssed if I were his wife.  He claims he wants to spend more time with his wife and family, and can't make it more than, what, 40 days?

What does that say about them?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Well I would be p*ssed if I were his wife.  He claims he wants to spend more time with his wife and family, and can't make it more than, what, 40 days?

@Puppy Lips  I doubt she's mad. My family in Boston tells me from everything they've heard over the years, she is the boss.

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@Puppy Lips  I doubt she's mad. My family in Boston tells me from everything they've heard over the years, she is the boss.

@proudlyfromNJ But didn't she insist that he retire a few years ago when he had some injuries, like concussions?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead