Honored Contributor

Won hs 21st grand slam.

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Won hs 21st grand slam.

That is wonderful! He is such a talented player and a genuinely nice person as well.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I saw him win. Best comeback ever. So pleased to see HE won his 21st Grand Slam.

Respected Contributor

YES, how wonderful!!! I'll be honest, I am not a fan of Nadal's on court quirks but I was screaming at the T.V. for him to win! He is a good guy and such a deserving champion. And how fitting that he gets number 21 instead of that other guy. It was an unbelievable match and an epic win in every way!

Congrats to Rafael Nadal on 21! 🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾  

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped   I agree but I cannot watch him.  Too many "tics" and he plays so slow he makes me crazy!!!  But the way he handled himself during the Novak fiasco and his comments made me respect him more than I had previously.  Expect he will win another French and he will be the new GOAT.

Super Contributor

It was a great match!  I agree Nadal is hard to watch.  My husband and I love going to the U.S. Open but we really try to avoid his matches because they are played very, very slow and it's so evident when being there in person.  I do respect and admire all his accomplishments especially coming back from yet another injury and doing incredible for 35 years old.  The French Open is his to win as Novak likely won't be playing.  

Respected Contributor

It's a shame Novak wasn't allowed to play but congrats to Nadal..hope going forward with the recognition of natural immunity by the CDC & others, Novak will be allowed to participate.

Honored Contributor

vamos Rafa!  El Mas Grande de Todos los Tiempos.