Respected Contributor

Re: How are you watching the Kansas City Chiefs football game?

It's been my experience that when I'm not able to view any major league sporting event that I can go to their official website or app and listen to the radio broadcast.

Respected Contributor

@bmorechick The Ravens are my team whent the Steelers mess up!

Respected Contributor

@Franklinbell   Ohhhh you know that's not allowed 🤣😏...hey I like watching Steelers.  I know we are rivals, and I have been to many, many Ravens-Steelers games at M&T Bank where it got pretty ugly on both sides. But it's fun anyway!  My dad was a season ticket holder with my sister up until the age of about 91.  He went to every home game.  He was hysterical hanging over the railing screaming obscenities when the Ravens messed up.  He was the Section Mascot!

Respected Contributor

@bmorechick That is the cutest story.  My brother says I am a "closet" ravens fan!  A fun thing I was in London a few years ago and of course almost every t-shirt, sweatshirt of baseball cap I own has the Pittsburgh logo  i wore some of it while I was there and so many people came up to me and gushed about the steelers.  They just love "American Football"!

I do own a few Ravens and Chiefs items also.  My main reason for becoming a steelers fan passes away last year.  Franco Harris!!!  I loved him.  When ever he play and take off his helmet I would just swoon!  Drove my Dad nuts!!

Respected Contributor

@Franklinbell  Well while I also love baseball and grew up taking city buses with friends to Memorial Stadium to gush over the players, football is my heart.  I can see why folks on the other side of the pond love it.  Yeah Franco was a hottie.  But so many of them are and now I'm old enough to be their grandma 🤷🏻‍♀️

Respected Contributor

@bmorechick I am screaming!  That is so true!!