Honored Contributor

Re: 2023-2024 NHL season, all are welcome! Spoilers, scores...

MjA1MTExMzA2MTc1MzkxNDg0.jpegWayne Simmonds, the beloved right winger who spent eight of his 15-season career in Philadelphia, has officially announced his retirement.

The Flyers organization confirmed that Simmonds will sign a one-day contract and will officially retire as a Flyer, and will be honored for his contributions to the team and the community on April 13.

Full Article:  thehockeynews.com/nhl/philadelphia-flyers/latest-news/i-loved-every-second-of-it-wayne-simmonds-reflects-on-his-retirement-career-with-flyers

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@781Florist wrote:

O.K. so the Atlantic and Metro leaders meet tonight.

The Bruins have managed to cobble together 3 straight wins while looking very unspectacular....and the Rangers

have been very hot until they were struck by Lightning and crashed vs the Jets.

I am not very optimistic about my team's chances tonight because the goaltending has been uncharacteristically meh, and the Marchand/Pastrnak duo have combined for a lackluster 3 goals over the last 10 games.

After clawing back atop the division, I am hoping that if the Bs do manage any points out of tonight's game that the Rangers will be energized enough to smack down the Panthers on Friday!  

Good luck to everyone tonight.

They say that politics make strange bedfellows, but the NHL is pretty good at that sometimes as well.....

Last night I think the MapleLeafs were Detroit's favorite team!

@redhead handbag queen  you may have mentioned your dislike for late games before. LOL  I KNOW I have complained a lot! LOL  GMTA. 

@781Florist  shaking hands for tonight's match up.  I'm not wildly confident about my boys either.  Lindgren is out. Troubs is out. The new guys, and younger guys, are playing together on switched up lines  without a lot of time for chemistry.  I do think both teams will bring their best.....whatever that is for this game..............but not sure it's enough for the Rangers to win.  Yep, that's my Debbie Downer take on tonight. lol

Good luck tonight to all our teams.   Come on Flyers, Preds, and Detroit! 

Devils play the Jets tonight.   First game back to Jersey for Toffoli! I was sorry to see him go.  Jersey is a hot mess all around. It's a chance to see what the young kids can do and how they handle an NHL game. 

Shocking, I tell ya. *rolling my eyes* https://www.nhl.com/news/topic/player-safety/tom-wilson-of-washington-capitals-offered-in-person-hea...

Help yourselves to whatever gets you through your game. LOL

TUMS Smoothies Chewable Extra Strength Antacid Tablets for Heartburn Relief  | Meijer

Assorted Margaritas with Lemon and Lime Peels Edible Cake Topper Image – A  Birthday Place

Virgin and those with alcohol are available. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

MjA1MTExMzA2MTc1MzkxNDg0.jpegWayne Simmonds, the beloved right winger who spent eight of his 15-season career in Philadelphia, has officially announced his retirement.

The Flyers organization confirmed that Simmonds will sign a one-day contract and will officially retire as a Flyer, and will be honored for his contributions to the team and the community on April 13.

Full Article:  thehockeynews.com/nhl/philadelphia-flyers/latest-news/i-loved-every-second-of-it-wayne-simmonds-reflects-on-his-retirement-career-with-flyers

@Mz iMac  Hi, Smiley Happy  Good to see you.  I am very happy he is retiring as a Flyer!   Congrats to him on a fabulous career!   From all I read, and what I watched, he really left it all on the ice at the end of the game!  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

TGIF!  

Rangers brought their good game last night and was able to score a W!  Now that my boys are not playing your boys, wishing your boys good luck, @781Florist .

Devils beat the Jets last night.  Woohoo!  My men were so happy! 

Preds beat the Panthers!  

Good luck to all our teams playing tonight and tomorrow. 

I will be out all day tomorrow, but I  should be home in time to watch most of the Panthers/Rangers  game tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

Wilson gets 6 games.  IMO, more than I thought, not enough for my liking. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W5YOauLmRk

Valued Contributor

We were without internet and cable for most of the day yesterday, we were only able to watch the end of the Wild/Blues game. It went into OT, so we got one point. We won't play until Thurs and Ekker and Brodin will most likely be back, but we are basically done for this year, oh well.

We are going to be getting our first "must shovel" snow today. Well maybe, this late in the year the sun could take care of it, lol.

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor

@redhead handbag queen  we got almost a foot yesterday.  I thought it was spring?! Woman Surprised  Sun is out, temps rising to the mid 50s this week.  It will be gone by the end of the week, I'm sure. I hope the same for you. 

I've not been paying attention to the standings.  I'm sorry it doesn't look good for your boys in the post season. Smiley Sad   Long stretch without a game. I hope your boys are back and play well for the rest of the season. 

Rangers won in a shoot out last night.  I'm glad they were able to beat the Panthers. They are a good team. I was home to catch the third and beyond. 

Devils lost.  I was keeping track in the car on the way home. 

Devils are at it again tonight playing the Islanders. 

Good luck to all our teams playing today. Smiley Happy 

Valued Contributor

I’ll just leave this here for those who are interested 🤣433105529_7500357493336488_7522628534827422695_n.jpg

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor

@redhead handbag queen   oh my *fanning myself*  He is a cutie pie!  TY for sharing. Smiley Happy Woman LOL

Rangers played a wild game tonight. They beat the Flyers 6-5 in OT.   Lead went back and forth all night. With the win, the Rangers clinched a playoff spot. 

New York Rangers on X: "OUT HERE IN THE FIELDS https://t.co/W1UjtWnWy4" / X

My men were very happy with the Devils game tonight. They beat the Leafs, 6-3. 

I haven't checked the scores tonight. I hope your team won! 

Honored Contributor

Well, well, well.............the Rangers won in a shoot out against the Avs.   Nice! 

Canes, Bruins and Stars clinch a playoff spot.  Did I miss any team???? 

I see smiles this morning from @loveschocolate  @781Florist  and @yellowrose 

Tonight, the Devils are in Buffalo. We'll be watching! Smiley Happy  LGD!