Honored Contributor

These are the sandals I am wearing to my sons wedding in Sept. Got them off of AMZ and the color is called pale dogwood. My dress has a chiffon long sleeved duster over a printed tank midi  dress that is a very pale pinkish taupe--  Going to be a very casual affair so just a small mount of sparkle is all I need from the shoes.  The color doesn't look like what it is, in person, but the color match is spot on. Here is the dress I have and the shoes do match it.dress.jpgshoes wedding.jpg

Honored Contributor

That is so beautiful @wagirl.

I love the dress and shoes with it.

May I ask where you got the dress?

I want it too! I promise I won't wear it when you areSmiley HappyWoman LOL

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Super Contributor

You are going to look beautiful!! I do not wear dresses, but that one is stunning with the duster, love the color. I would love to have a top with that floral print. I also love the shoes. 

Respected Contributor

So pretty..enjoy.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay --OMGosh--took a HUGE risk ordering from an ad on my msnbc home page --from a site called rotita dot com. Was really wary because the price was very low--and I NEVER do something like that. But it's prefect for what I needed and I could send it back or just keep it as the price was not crazy. It fit very well and looks to be very well made too. Haven't washed it yet---

As long as you aren't in Maltby, WA state on Sept 14 at 2 p.m.--we are goodWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@wagirl,

Thank you so much! I really do love it and I'll check it out. It's so great that it worked out. I hope you have a wonderful time at your son's wedding!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Super Contributor

@wagirl You are going to look lovely.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl,

Oh how pretty you will be!

good morning enjoy your day with pink roses and coffee cup on black background, happy tuesday

Honored Contributor

@wagirl    Very pretty.

Trusted Contributor

Re: my wedding attire---

[ Edited ]

@on the bay 

You better hurry on over there, I just bought the same dress and a top!

ETA: Thank you @wagirl !