Super Contributor

Re: WHERE IS BRUCE MAKOWSKY?

[ Edited ]

@alleycatnumber1 wrote:

Hi, In response to B.M. I bought one handbag about 4 years ago and the first and only. After approx. 6 months, I noticed the straps began to peel from the original handbag material, just like a snake sheds it's skin for a better way of understanding it. I called QVC as I was not used to paying that much for a handbag, and for that price it was actually peeling apart before my eyes. C.S. said there was nothing they could do as they did not have that bag anymore. After that I bet I saw B.M. one more time on QVC. And at that time I had QVC on all the time as background entertainment, while working around the house and at the time they had much more variety than the did not. I remember there program guide would be full of different things. I looked at several customer reviews and the EXACT same complaint was at least 70% of the reviews on that particular bag. It was one of my favorite bags I have ever had. It was red and had alot of gold looking hardware. Did any of you have this complaint? Maybe things got really bad on quality.  Please respond I am very curious.      Alleycat

Just saw your post, Alleycat - is the handbag that you are talking about Item A93783, the East/West Zip Top Satchel?  It came in about a dozen colors, with different colored hardware.  I purchased two (one in Brandy and one in Toffee, both had rosetone hardware).  But when I kept seeing the many negative reviews how the handle edges peeled, I decided to send both bags back.  It's a shame as it was a good looking bag with some very nice features.

http://www.qvc.com/B.-Makowsky-Glove-Leather-EastWest-Zip-Top-Satchel.product.A93783.html

Respected Contributor

Re: WHERE IS BRUCE MAKOWSKY?

Probably somewhere squeezing one of his handbags.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."