Respected Contributor

Vionic will have a TSV in early March.  I already own several colors in A479124, a "recovery" sandal.  They're so comfortable to wear around the house or to run errands.  They originally only offered a few colors but a lot more were recently added.  I hope I'm right.  They're currently $79.99 so maybe the price will drop $20 or so.

Honored Contributor

havent tried this style yet, but i suppose i should wait to see if the pricing goes down before i choose.

LOVE my vionics!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: Vionic TSV guess

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

havent tried this style yet, but i suppose i should wait to see if the pricing goes down before i choose.

LOVE my vionics!

I do too!  I think you would like them.  I had to get the black from Dillard's since they were sold out here for so long.  I also have the navy and just got the terracotta color from Q.  I like them so much that I will probably get the light blue or the white vapor if they end up being the TSV.

Super Contributor

@santorini @Hi, was wondering if think a person with a narrow foot could wear this recovery sandal? Thank you

Respected Contributor

@Rose429 wrote:

@santorini @Hi, was wondering if think a person with a narrow foot could wear this recovery sandal? Thank you

@Rose429 Hi!  I personally do think so because of the adjustable strap.  If your foot is very narrow, maybe it wouldn't be comfortable but I think it would probably work.  I noticed that they sell these in major stores like Dillards, Nordstrom, etc., so if you live close to one of those, maybe you could pop in and try them in person first.

Esteemed Contributor

@Rose429 wrote:

@Rose429  There are so many reviews, you may want to look generally.  I did take a look at the video and you may want to do the same.  Courtney has a lot of shoe on each side of her foot and the velcro appears to be at the tighest setting.  It may fit a narrow foot but the strap may stick out and you may end up with a lot of shoe on either side of the foot.

I have had so many bad experiences with Vionics I watch the videos closely and check the reviews.  My foot is actually wide but I have bought Vionics that have a super wide bottom, but the strap is the same width, meaning there is no room to stick a foot in there except for paper dolls.

Anyway, lots of good review, so that is a good sign. 

Honored Contributor

I can't wear sandals, cold feet, but I wish they would bring back these clogs - Arbor.

Vionic Clogs - Arbor.jpg

Valued Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I can't wear sandals, cold feet, but I wish they would bring back these clogs - Arbor.

Vionic Clogs - Arbor.jpg

You might want to try eBay for that style of shoe - have seen some recently on there.