Honored Contributor
On 11/13/2014 stevieb said:
On 11/13/2014 EdithEllenLily said:

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} <em>No way</em>, stevieb and TK!!! After Dooney Days, I will write and tell you how good I was...no two colors, no three ofs, nothin' ... too much shopping of late ... I must be GOOD! [Insert angel here (why isn't there an angel?)] {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

They knew your were coming so they removed the angel because there was just something SO wrong about you using it to imply you aren't shopping...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

So tell us EEL, when are those multiple sets of dishes scheduled to arrive... ?

{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

So TK, should we take bets on how badly she falls off the wagon THIS time...? Two bags... three bags... more...?

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

HEY! I see that. Night, night...EEL

Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} <em>No way</em>, stevieb and TK!!! After Dooney Days, I will write and tell you how good I was...no two colors, no three ofs, nothin' ... too much shopping of late ... I must be GOOD! [Insert angel here (why isn't there an angel?)] {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

They knew your were coming so they removed the angel because there was just something SO wrong about you using it to imply you aren't shopping...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

So tell us EEL, when are those multiple sets of dishes scheduled to arrive... ?

{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

So TK, should we take bets on how badly she falls off the wagon THIS time...? Two bags... three bags... more...?

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

HEY! I see that. Night, night...EEL

Uh huh... Uh huh... You can run but you cannot hide!

Wink

Good night...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Prey tell TK, when did you see a preview? I haven't had it on since Rick took to the airwaves (absolutely can't abide him) but would like to see the bag...

they were showing different things to come and one of them was the Dooney bag. It was sometime between Jane's shoes show and her presenting that stupid game with colorful circles. I guess there is no way to guess if they show that preview again??
Valued Contributor
EEL, just think about all your recent unfortunate returns and stay strong! Smiley Happy You can do it!
Honored Contributor

No worries, I guess I'll see it soon enough...

I do think it's a pretty bag, but unless I'm utterly wowed by it when presented, not for that price...

Valued Contributor
I would have given it a try, if I hadn't bought the Chelsea from ILD already. And I trust your judgment this time - it looks like the leather quality isn't as great. Same as the last TSV. Although some ladies were happy with that hobo. I guess I can accept lower quality as long as it costs me under $200.... Smiley Wink
Trusted Contributor

Why are we being inundated with these bags so much ? At those prices, do they believe we buy one every week ???? Oh, of course, it's gift giving season, so we must buy 18 or 22 to give to every female with whom we associate , like the checker at the grocery store.

Honored Contributor

I do like the look of this leather though, but then I like Saffiano, which this isn't, but I know you don't like the more glossy leathers... I do question the quality, but would take a chance on it if it was even a bit less. I wish they'd make the accessories optional and knock the price down twenty-five bucks or so to skip them... Oh well, we'll see. My second GILI bag is probably headed back next week but there's nothing saying I have to rush to grab something else...

Honored Contributor
On 11/13/2014 Mrs Grace said:

Why are we being inundated with these bags so much ? At those prices, do they believe we buy one every week ???? Oh, of course, it's gift giving season, so we must buy 18 or 22 to give to every female with whom we associate , like the checker at the grocery store.

I guess for the same reason we're regularly inundated with computers, blenders, mattresses vacuum cleaners and coffee makers... and I frankly buy far fewer of any of them than I do handbags... It's just how QVC rolls these days. They pick ten products and proceed to run them into the ground.

Honored Contributor
On 11/13/2014 Mrs Grace said:

But yes indeed, do stock your gift wing...

Wink