Honored Contributor

Ombre shoes from skechers A572402

[ Edited ]

I got mine today.  I was ready to throw them back in the box when I had the darned time getting them on! I finally did and.....they're great!  The fit it just fine.  They feel comfortable.  With all the erratic fits of skechers I got a break with these shoes.  The fit is great.  Not too short.  If the backs were a bit harder and not so soft, it would have been easier with getting them on.  Just have to hold on the little loop in the back and they come on and off easy.  In fact I've taken them on and off several times and they are much easier.  I got the ombre charcoal (which I knew were popular) and they look really good.  Probably one of the best looking shoes I've worn in quite a while.  These shoes remind me of a Ryka shoe I got from the Q years ago.  It was near impossible to get them on. But when they were you didn't want to take them off.  That comfortable.  But I had to return because of the difficulty in getting them on. I wasn't the ony one.  One of the review had the same problem.  These are much easier.

I had off today (I work Saturday, grrr.) and it was good to see the shoes come.  I showed them to my husband and he likes them!  Very cute shoes.  For looks alone, these shoes are great

Honored Contributor

Re: Ombre shoes from skechers A572402

@songbird    Use a shoehorn if you have trouble slipping them on.  Problem solved. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@songbird    Use a shoehorn if you have trouble slipping them on.  Problem solved. 

LOL...I was thinking of that!  I really need to get one, in case that ever happens again.  2 shoes like that in a span of 5 years or so!

Esteemed Contributor

For me, this style of shoe needs breaking in.  Then it is a snap.  Sure is better than tie up laces.

Contributor

Mine were a little hard to get on too but after a few tries they got easier. I love the shoes and they are very comfortable. I got the gray ombre. True to size. Glad I got 2 pairs.

Respected Contributor

@songbird Skechers have some really cute shoes and am glad you have found some to feel your needs.   Every pair that are closed in will literally eat the skin off my heels and they bleed.   I have purchased sandals and have no problem, go figure.   I have worn socks and tried with no socks and still end up a bloody mess.

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols These shoes are actually flimsy.  Thin is the word when I look at them.  The good Skechers are at the web site. Those that have arch support start at $100.00.  And they are never, never on sale.  I don't plan to wear the Ombre everyday.  I've already changed in to a great pair of Ryka shoes with arch support too. Thick and comfortable.  But I have to repeat.....those Ombre shoes are SO cute....